Part 7

Monday, September 14

I bet you've been waiting FOREVER for me to tell about the R5 concert!

It seems nearly impossible that I actually shook hands with Ross Lynch (does this ring a bell about who R5 is)! 

I was so nervous as I approached Chloe and Zoey. 

I went on a weird limousine with my band, Actually, I'm Not Really Sure Yet! Chloe and Zoey STILL didn't speak to me. 

It was small! I felt so cramped in between Violet and Brandon! Yes, BRANDON! SQUEEEEEEE! He sat next to ME! 

Well R5 started a really heart breaking emotional song...

Tear drops in your hazel eyes

I can't believe I made you cry

It feels so long since we went wrong

But you're still on my mind

Never meant to break your heart

Sometimes things just fall apart

So heres one night to make it right

Before we say goodbye

So wait up, wait up 

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

Freshman year I saw your face

Now its graduation day

Said we'd be friends, till the end

Can we start again?

So wait up, wait up 

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

Na na na na oh-oh

Na na na na oh-oh

I heard you're heading east

So lets just make our peace

So when you think of me

You'll smile, and I'll smile

So wait up, wait up 

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

So wait up, wait up 

Give me one more chance

Just one song, then I'll move on

Give me one last dance

I just need one last dance with you

Oh-woah

Wow, those lyrics took me FOREVER to write down! I copied it from the computer. Trust me, you DO NOT want to try writing a whole song in your diary. But it really DID make ME cry! And Brandon took my hand! "Aww...." sniffed Chloe. "This is too emotional!" sobbed Zoey.

And we all laughed. That was probably the only song R5 did that was calm.

Next came a song that was super-duper funny and cracked us up. Chloe and Zoey pretended to be Rydel Lynch, the only girl in the band, and sang the song. "To get you out of your crying moods," joked Ross into the mic. 

The song was called 'Love Me Like That' and it was probably the weirdest song I've ever heard besides the 'Meow meow meow meow meow' song. 

After awhile, it was finally time for US, just a sort of famous little band to meet R5!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEE!

I grinned as Ross shook my hand for almost what seemed like, FOREVER! We actually talked to them and they signed autographs.

"Ross creeps me out," giggled Violet. "He's always doing this." And she messed her short hair up and made a high pitched singing voice while her hand moved around wildly. 

Me, Chloe, and Zoey burst into laughter. 

I guess we were officially friends again.

"I get your point," said Theo. 

OMG! That day was UH-MAZ-ING!