Part 12

Wednesday, November 4

OMG! I nearly got in trouble!

Ahhhhhhh! If HE hadn't looked into my diary....

That's right, it's a he. 

Not just any he.

It was Brandon Roberts.

I totally didn't mean for this to happen. I was planning to surprise him with candy pouring out of his locker (that's my getting-rid-of-Brandon's-sadness strategy). and again, I locked my diary with it! Only this time, I forgot it. 

It was a good way to get rid of my Halloween candy. :)!

The first thing he saw in his diary was my locker. 

Ugh. I'm crazy! :(!! It's the other way around! The first thing he saw in his locker was my diary!

 :(!!

I was like, OH NO OH NO! I stood frozen there to the spot. "Who's book is this?" said Brandon, waving my diary around like it was supposed to be some type of toy. I was just frozen there and I let him read it!

"Ooh, dork, looks like SOMEONE'S got your diary!" said Mackenzie. Then, she added in a sarcastic tone, "I feel so sorry for you!"

"Aww, Nikki, your drawings are so awesome!" cried Brandon. "Thanks," I muttered, blushing. "Here, I shouldn't be poking in your stuff," said Brandon, and a pink tinge appeared across his face.

Oops! Did he read it?!

Just then, a shower of candy rained down on him. "Surprise?" I said. "Thanks Nikki!" cried Brandon, picking up a Mars Bars and knawing on it.

Whew! I REALLY hope he didn't read it!