Part 5

Friday, September 11

OMG! Today was a major DISASTER! 

MacKenzie, I'll never forgive you for doing this! (Well you're my enemy, so basically I'll never forgive you for anything.) 

This morning, I was at my locker, and I had a feeling that someone was behind me...

But when I turned around, there was NO ONE! Absolutely NO ONE! When I turned around to get my books out again, I felt like someone was putting something on my back...

But there was NO ONE! Absolutely NO ONE! Again!  

So I walked around school today with a tag saying, 'Call me a dork! Respect MacKenzie Hollister!' 

So Chloe and Zoey laughed when they saw it. "Hey dork." I knew that they were mad at me, but they didn't HAVE to push it THAT far! And when they came across MacKenzie, they were like, "MacKenzie! OMG! Can I have your autograph?" 

I knew something was wrong, but never thought it was this! Chloe and Zoey thought of it as a joke! That was weird...

Everyone in school started calling me dork, and were supernice to MacKenzie. Until Brandon pulled off the tag! We were early to biology, and he noticed that something was on my back. "Hey." He ripped it off. "Nikki did you put this on your back on purpose?" he questioned. "Wait--what?" I took the tag. 

"Call me a dork... respect MaKenzie Hollister!" I yelped. "No I totally didn't put THAT on my back!" I cried. "Why would I?" 

Brandon shrugged. 

"UGH!" I fumed. "MacKenzie ruins almost EVERYTHING!" 

Just then, the bell rang, and students hurried in and took their seats. 

So yeah, MacKenzie strikes again!