Part 6

Monday, September 14

Wow! What a wonderful day (yesterday)!

Yesterday, me and my band, Actually I'm Not Really Sure Yet met R5!

WHY AM I BEING SO CASUAL?!

I'm doing my 'Snoopy Happy Dance' while writing this, singing a love song by R5, and SQUEALING!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I ACTUALLY saw R5! 

This morning, I got a call from Trevor Chase. "Oh, no, not again!" I moaned. I have to admit, after all that camera filming and stuff, I was SICK of being a star.

"Hi Mr. Chase," I mumbled. "Nikki, don't worry. I just wanted to let you know, I bought SEVEN TICKETS to the R5 concert tomorrow. Since I bought them, they barely costed any money," said Mr. Chase. I was thinking, Wow. Trevor Chase must be very very rich. The tickets to famous singers cost A LOT. Then, I felt stupid. DUH he would think it was cheap. He was really famous, after all! 

I just sat there, feeling stupid, not knowing what to say. "I suppose you know who R5 is, right?" said Trevor. "Yeah," I said grimly. 

"Nikki, you and your band are welcome to get the tickets RIGHT NOW! Come to the TOWN HALL!" And he hung up, leaving me GAPING at my phone in disbelief.

I. Was. Going. To. Meet. R5!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WITH MY BAND, INCLUDING BRANDON!

But I was still nervous about Chloe and Zoey. They were mad at me, after all. 

I'm gonna leave the exciting part for tomorrow, I just realized the history teacher was like "Miss Maxwell! Wonderful! You are taking notes! May I take a look at them?" Okay, gotta go....