Part 23

Wednesday, November 18

OMG! 

Today we had our first downpour of snow :)! 

I mean, HOW COOL IS THAT?!

NOT! 

Snow is really normal... I'm just so happy to see the white blankets everywhere, the trees... OMG! I missed it SO much! It's pratically AMAZING! 

I can't stop loving it! Even though snow is so normal...

But today was freezing. Brrrrrrrr..... 

My teeth are chattering like CRAZY! Even though I'm in a warm armchair, toasting my toes by the fire... and sipping HOT CHOCOLATE! :)!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's like, a fantasy dream! 

Best of all, I'm home alone. 

FREEDOM! Again :)!! 

But I have a GREAT BIG suspicion...

Recently, a new neighbor moved in. Her name is Mrs. Vampod, I'm suspecting her as a vampire. I know! Magic is NOT real. But... she's just, TOO creepy!

These are my reasons. No, I'm not trying to convince you, I'm not going to write a stupid persuasive essay (OMG, I HATE those! I want to DIE when I'm forced to write one). Here are my list of reasons:

1. She wears a black shirt with a red dress on top, and a black leather jacket. 
2. She wears a black and red scarf around her neck.
3. Her shoes are black high heels, and her leggings are red. 
4. She has black eyes, and one of them has red in it that looks like blood. 
5. She wears sunglasses whenever the sun is shining, so you rarely get to see her red spot in her eye, but I saw it once. SO creepy. 
6. She has BLACK hair! 
7. She has black gloves. 
8. Her last name is VAMPOD! In fact, her full name is Vienna Vampod! 

Um, yeah, I DO call that creepy! And I don't care if you think it's a can of rubbish and nonsense. I take this SERIOUSLY. 

So, anyway, I can't wait! Tomorrow I'm going to a SWIMMING pool with my band! 

WOO-HOO! 

:)!!

Yes, it IS snowing. Yes, it IS cold. But I don't care :)! 

It's already scheduled. SQUEEEE!!!!! 

I'm going to drift off any moment... the bad thing about getting too comfy.... 

My parents and Brianna won't be happy to find that there is no person to answer at the door when they come back home and they have to use their key that goes with their car key, and there is many keys, so it's hard to tell apart and will take awhile... 

Meanwhile their daughter is PEACEFULLY snoozing in the COMFIEST spot ever. 

And is woken up by the roar of elephants stamping through the door like a stampede...         

"Shame on you! You did not answer the door! Do you know HOW MUCH TIME we spent on figuring out WHICH was the right key?" Queen Dianne will roar. (Yes, Mom's name is Diana, Dianne 'for short', don't judge.) 

Servant Nikki will look down miserably....

WHATEVER.

I'm going to doze off any second, and I DON'T CARE what my parents will say!

:)!!