Part 17

Wednesday, November 11

WHEW! I was SO glad when I found out the gym teacher was back. Yesterday was a NIGHTMARE! Until the sub got fired and MacKenzie got detention, it ended as a happily ever after.

I'm so doomed. I have tons of stacks of homework piled on top of my desk, and like... I don't want to do math, but let's just say TONS of it is DUE TOMORROW! :(!! 

OMG! I'm SO happy that I have so much homework!

NOT :(! 

Anyway, so far, Brianna's been a PAIN in the BUTT. 

Me, Chloe, and Zoey decided to try to bake those cookies again, only that we had to babysit BRIANNA at the same time :(! 

And guess what she did?! 

She put peanut butter, jelly, and pickles in the cookies! I was SO scared when the oven started smelling like pickles. 

The cookies looked fine to us, so we took a BIG bite.

Terrible mistake. OMG! Chloe and Zoey nearly THREW UP! I was used to it, sort of, but seriously, trust me, putting pickles in the oven is NOT a good idea. 

I bet Brianna was like, OMG! You should've seen their FACES, Princess Sugar Plum!  She made Miss Penelope taste the cookies (aka getting pickle juice, jelly, and peanut butter over her hand because it pours out of the cookie), and she made Miss Penelope wipe it on ME! 

I mean, WHO DOES THAT?! 

"Brianna!" I screamed. "HOW DARE YOU!"

I was having a total yell off at her, quite enjoying it, when Mom and Dad burst into the house, grounded me, and made me do my homework, and sent Chloe and Zoey home.

OMG! I was SO embarrassed when my mom actually said, "CHLOE! ZOEY! MR. MAXWELL IS GOING TO DRIVE YOU HOME!" 

Worst of all, they had to get into Max the Roach. 

What could be more embarrassing than going in your best friend's dad's van with a bug on top?! 

I hope they had a good journey!

But I don't think so! I'm going to do homework. So I won't get yelled at by my mom, dad, and teachers...