Part 21

A/N: I just updated, because I have comments by 4 different people. This chapter is dedicated to @Meowmanor12, because she supported me throughout the book and because she comments a lot... sometimes she's the only one to comment! :) 

Monday, November 16

OMG!

Today was TOO HILARIOUS!

I'm just laughing my head off thinking about it...

Wait, hold on, my stomach REALLY hurts. And so does my head! And my throat is dry... and I'm writing really quivery....

Okay. Calm down, Nikki. 

Okay, so today the whole 8th grade had PAJAMA day! 

SQUEE!

I couldn't wait to see MacKenzie get humiliated in her jammies! So we'd get our revenge on Friday... 

The most I was looking forward to was to see BRANDON in HIS pj's! :)! 

But he didn't. He just wore normal clothes. 

So I looked forward to seeing MACKENZIE in HER jammies. 

But, OMG! She didn't have her jammies on! Instead, she had her stupid designer clothes on...

AS USUAL :(!!

OMG! I just stood there in front of her, blinking like crazy. 

"Stop staring, DORK!" she hissed in my face, slamming her locker shut, when a very confused Jessica came hurrying over. At least SHE was wearing her pajamas. "MacKenzie," she called, "why aren't you wearing your pajamas?" 

"I am," said Mackenzie, blushing. Then she ripped off her jeans to show that she wasn't lying...

And instead, all we saw was her UNDERWEAR! OMG! It was SO hilarious! Her cheeks heated up. "Um," she said, "um." That's when she panicked and raced to the bathroom. And she didn't come out for the rest of the day.

I was SO happy, I did my Snoopy 'Happy Dance' right there in front of EVERYONE! But everyone was too busy laughing and joking about MacKenzie to notice, although Brandon did and gave a small chuckle. 

I felt great. 

The SECOND time MacKenzie was humiliated in front of Brandon! :)!!