Part 11

Tuesday, November 3

Okay, so about that party. I'm sitting here eating one of Brianna's sandwiches (I'm SO obsessed with them), and I'm so afraid I'll drop some jelly or pickles onto this page. 

Oh well. Story mode!

"Dad!" I screamed. "Why can't you take Brianna to her ballet lessons?" Me and Chloe were going to Zoey's party, and we were already running late because Dad and Mom were arguing who would take Brianna to ballet and who would take me to the party. 

I certainly hoped it wasn't my dad, I didn't want Max the Roach to show up to the party, or the bug exterminator that insisted he just HAD to take me inside. 

Mom won the war! I was so happy I ran over and gave her a giant hug, and my dad look left out, so I gave him one too. "See you later, Dad!" I chirped.

Chloe and I got in the car.

I arrived at the door with Chloe behind me. "See you later, hon!" yelled Mom. The party was at Zoey's house, and I was so jovial (it's a fancy word for happy that I learned in English class) that BRANDON was there! SQUEE! I wasn't really dressed up. 

But it's not like Brandon had to see a beautiful fashion-princess diva there, like Mackenzie, right?! 

We rang the doorbell and Brandon opened it. "Hey Nikki, hey Chloe," he said, holding the door open for us. "Erm, hi Brandon!" I said casually. "Hi Brandon!" Chloe chirped.

Even though I was acting all casual outside, on the inside I was like, Omigosh! He's at one of my BEST FRIENDS' house! 

Duh, this was a Halloween band party! Only that we invited Marcy. I stepped inside. "Hey Marcy," I cried, and hugged her, careful not to knock down her glasses. "Hi, Nikki!" she said cheerfully. Chloe ran over to hug her, too.

"NIKKI!" Zoey ran over for a hug. "Everyone's here, let's get the partay started!" 

OMG! I can't tell you HOW MANY treats and sweets there were! Let's just say I ate like, 100 of those mini Reese's cupcakes! We each had a hot dog eating contest, and guess what?!

Brandon won. HE WON!

I was so shocked! He was so skinny. 

AND HE WON! 

Everyone congratulated him and he got to eat and extra cupcake while everyone else was prevented! :(!! Well, I had to admit, even though Brandon had ate an extra cupcake, I still ate more than him. If we had a cupcake eating contest, I would've definetly won!

Me, Chloe, Marcy, Zoey, and Violet had a sleepover, but this time I totally didn't put an underwear on my head. What if Mackenzie popped up at the door again?

The last sleepover we got busted. I had an underwear on my head, answered the door, to find MACKENZIE! I was so mad and she ruined our party! 

I couldn't believe that Zoey had set up a midnight feast! I felt like I was going to explode! :(!! :)!!

That was the BEST DAY EVER! Besides the day when Brandon had kissed me at the listening party.

That was all, I mean like I hope the history teacher doesn't catch me writing again! (Not that I'm in class, because I'm on my bed.) Because the last time, she nearly read my diary to the class, but I stopped her because I told her what I had written. She didn't believe me, but hey, I saved my diary! :)!!

And that's all it matters, right?

Okay, I'm really going, because my mom just came into the room...

A/N: Let's just say when she says, 'my mom just came into the room...' her writing is getting more and more sloppy.