Part 4

Monday, September 7

 OMG OMG OMG!! I'm still squealing like crazy and doing my 'Snoopy Happy Dance' inside my head because the best thing happened to me today!

And no, it's not that Chloe and Zoey had forgave me and had a special surprise waiting for me at the end of the day. It's... You'll probably guess it...

BRANDON!!! :)!! I was SO flattered! You have NO idea. He's such a sweetheart!! He stood up for me in front of MACKENZIE!

Now I'm SURE that he really hates her and would be fine if she ever got lost in a dumpster in Io!

You know, the same old thing, MacKenzie and I were at our lockers, she was saying insults about me. Then she said a really bad insult. Like BAD!!

She said, "Nikki I totally forgot, didn't your family nearly DIE because of your utterly nonsense 'fashion?' You people will never learn... Oh my gosh. Was that even an INSULT?! I'm sorry, and did I say NIKKI?, I meant DORK. And what I meant to say was that your family will never catch up to the latest fashions. I can't believe you have the NERVE to show your ugly faces. You, with your life stuck in a dumpster, wouldn't make much of a difference! Nobody would notice, and it would go along with your trash clothes." I was OUTRAGEOUSLY mad, but was lost for words. When the best thing happened...

"MacKenzie!" I heard a voice call and I spun around. "Oh uh hey Brandon!" she said, twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes. Then he had a TOTAL yell off at her. "MACKENZIE HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO NIKKI?! SHE'S NOT A DORK AND I THINK SHE'S REALLY PRETTY!! NOW JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" MacKenzie I gasped and I stared. "Oops did I say too much?" said Brandon, embarrassed. "Brandon it wasn't me who said that..." lied MacKenzie.

"MacKenzie, you evil devil, I'm not falling for you."

"Fine!" MacKenzie turned and stormed away.

"Sorry bout that... Nikki..." said Brandon, brushing his long brown bangs out of his face. "It's fine. Wow." I blushed and he blushed and gave me a big warm smile, and I blushed, and the blushing seemed to go on, like, FOREVER :)!! I smiled and at last said I had to go. "See you in bio!" I called, and SKIPPED to class. He nodded and we departed. Right now I'm in the janitor's closet, hoping for some spare time to write. Well it was good I got to finish this entry... now, good bye!! Someone's coming!!

I know, I'm SUCH a DORK!! :)!