Chapter 21

Finally, the long awaited chapter 21!!!! Yayyyyyyyy! I can't believe how long it's been so thank you everyone who has stuck with the story and is reading this. Life Sucks. I did have the lovely romantic chapter ready to be put up, but my fudge-ing IPhone Deleted it so I had to go with what I had next :(

I want to thank everyone for the amazing support on the last upload, it was a hard time but seeing your comments really got me back into writing, so thank you so much xx

Good news guys! (Or is it? :D) Luce is gunna be having the baby soon :D Hooray! I still haven't decided what sex its gunna be but I have thought up a name if I choose a boy, but I need u guys help for if it's a girl :) I need you guys to help me pick a first name... I've already decided its middle name and last name :) Dedication if I use yours :) :)

Enjoy :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 weeks later, after the horrible visit to Doncaster, Lucie sound herself sat in the warm sunlight of her garden with Kaitlyn on a warm blanket, sunbathing and relaxing. It had been a long while since the two girls had gotten a chance to catch up and the peace and relaxation she was finally feeling was serene. The out of all the girlfriends of the guys, Lucie was easily closest to Kaitlyn. Lucie sometimes found herself chatting hours on end to the girl, saying some things she knew she couldn't even tell her twin brother. After years of people only making friends with her to meet the worldwide sensation that was her twin brother, it was refreshing to Lucie to finally have a friend she knew wasn't using her for their own personal gain.

The serene peace and relaxation didn't manage to last long as suddenly, Kaitlyn's loud ringtone filled the garden.

'Give you this, give you that

Blow a kiss, take it back

If I look inside your brain

I would find lots of things

Clothes, shoes, diamond rings

Stuff that's driving me insane

You could be preoccupied

Different date every-'

Lucie raised her eyebrows at the older girl, giggling slightly at her choice of ringtone. Kaitlyn's tanned cheeks turned slightly pink as she turned and poked her tongue at her boyfriend's sister before answering. A few minutes and a whole lot of "I love you's" later Kaitlyn finally managed to put her phone down and she stared slightly worried at the younger girl. Lucie tried to remain calm but it finally became too much and she doubled over laughing- which was in all honesty quite difficult for a 5 month pregnant girl.

"I want? Really Kait?" Lucie laughed.

"Harry changed it?" Kaitlyn lied unconvincingly.

"Sure he did...who was it?" Lucie rolled her eyes.

"Haz."

"What did lover boy want?" Lucie winked only to be hit round the head. "Ow! That hurt!"

"You deserved it. He said Management text him, Simon wants to see us in his office."

"Us?" Lucie asked.

"Me, you, Addy, Dani and P." Kaitlyn answered standing up and stretching, before helping Lucie up off the floor.

"Why us? What did we do this time?" Lucie asked as they walked back into the house.

As they rounded the corner Lucie crashed into someone who was on their way out.