Chapter Six: Mystery Mech

???'s Profile:

  'The girls kept talking for awhile then left. Fools. They will never be able to stop me for I am-'

-The mystery mech fell from standing on a rock.-

  I turned to see on the ground a human holding a little book. OH NOT THIS HUMAN! I glared at her.

  " How dare you command me to fall! I'm the great and powerful -"

-The super annoying mech fell again-

  " UGH! Stop writing in that journal."

  " The Creation Book for Writers? By the Authors?" Great. That human just HAD to specify what book she was using.

  " You haven't seen the last of me!" I called and turned to leave only for that human to write.

-The mech stole every other villians catchphrase-

  I stormed off angry. I would show JanjaFan what I could do even if she- Wait. Why can't I move?? I looked up and saw Timeout: 20 seconds. I had started yelling and screaming at JanjaFan only to realize she left to write another scene. Oh that writer was going down.

Unicron's Profile:

  " Sire. I'm scared." My beautiful daughter was shaking hard, I gently picked her up and held her close.

  " Don't be. Primus is looking to find a way to stop him." I comforted gently stroking her helm.

  " C-can he even defeat JanjaFan. I mean, that writer is pretty decent but.." Prima drifted off.

  If the writer couldn't stop that horrible mech what would happen next would be unknown. It wasn't hard to take that book. All what you had to do was take it or defeat the author in rap battle but writers always have the upper hand in that.

  They can 'google' whatever that is and find an amazing rap and base theirs off like twenty others. So the only option is to steal it but...could he do it? I didn't want to know the answer. The rest of the Primes began to grow even more worried and so was I. 

What is the mystery mech going to do? I know I'm keeping this book in a vault from now on but what will happen? Stay Cool guys and Peace Out- JanjaFan 😎✌