Chapter Seventeen: Peace in the Storm

Starscream's Profile:

  I sat down while Solus ran around with her hammer smashing cells open. It came down to only Arcee and Arachnid left. Both femmes were trying to escape the crazy Prime. Strangely enough, Solus reminded me a lot of Ratchet.

  Both had been field medics but in different worlds. They both worked for and knew a/the Primes. Also, they both built things to help there teams. I stifled a giggle, they also used tools as weapons. For Ratchet a wrench and Solus a hammer.

  The femmes were shouting at Solus not to use her hammer to break their bonds holding them together. However, Solus either wasn't listening or didn't care, a main theme today, and swung the hammer.

  The bonds broke and both femmes were alright. Surprisingly. Maximo then flopped down besides me.

  He pointed to Arcee, " Instant Karma no?" I swear everyone could hear my laughter.

Arcee's Profile:

  Starscream was laughing hard, I wondered what Maximo said. My sweetspark was laughing so hard and smiling it made me so happy. All of my frustrations and anger was gone as well as Arachnid.

  She already was leaving murmuring revenge on both the Wreckers and Solus. Good luck on the latter. Ratchet then came over to me with Smokescreen who looked like he had something on his mind.

  " What is it?" Ratchet asked, checking me over for any damages.

  " Are you Solus's apprentice or is she your apprentice?" Ratchet froze.

  " Just because we have some similarities doesn't mean that!" Ratchet whipped out his wrench and chased the poor mech around the battlefield.

  Everyone was laughing, or laughing harder, at the sight of this.

???'s Profile:

  My virus gone...almost. Alpha Trion still is alive and that ghost is still somewhat of use. A whimper rose up. 

  Alpha Trion was shivering in the darkness. He kept murmuring for his parents, then to his cousins, then for his childhood crush Solus. Ugh, romance, such a waste of time. It's for the weak and useless but thankfully I would get a hold of the book soon.

  Then it would all come togethe- OW!

  A beam of light hit me as someone opened a...door...A small figure was in here glaring, arms crossed, and tapping their pedd. Er, foot. The human was obviously not happy.

  " So you're the one behind all this." I nodded.

  " I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!!!!" I called out to the pathetic little human.

  The human just sighed, pulled out it's phone, and started typing. Pathetic! It was trying to stop me by getting some back up!

  " The other writers have books by The Authors too you know." The human stated leaving then slamming the door.

  " SO!" I shouted at the door.

  Looking back at Alpha Trion, I smiled. He just wanted his family but above all his love. Maybe if I can trick him. It was easy enough the first time.

Megatron's Profile:

  We were all sleeping in the throne room since all the other rooms were being used. Alpha Trion would be sleeping in the dungeon with Primus and Silvermoon watching him. Interesting selection, I know, but hey! None of are deactivated so, it's cool.

  My brother was leaning against me, already asleep, and Elita was curled up on his chest. Moonglider was curled up around Starscream and Soundwave besides me. Bumblebee and Smokescreen slept near each other by a heater with at least twenty blankets on them.

  The Wreckers were all sleeping together in a protective circle in the middle of the room with two 'outsiders.' Knockout lay right beside Breakdown who had a reassuring arm around him and a blanket covering them both. Skyquake was the other outsider who lay on the outside of the circle right besides his twin. His wing over his brother's in a protective way while Dreadwing slept peacefully under a blanket.

  The two femmes...were on opposite ends of the room sleeping, but the sleep wasn't very peaceful. It was a miracle they were even sleeping! Moonglider shivered a bit cold and I wrapped a nearby, unused, blanket and covered her and our sons.

  " Megatronus..?" I turned and saw my brother halfway awake.

  " Go back to sleep." I whispered tightening my hold on him, just like I used to do when our parents were fighting.

  Orion always slept with me if our parents were arguing which was basically every night. It comforted him that someone was holding him. Not much has changed since our childhood, but being the nice brother I was, I didn't tell anyone.

  Orion yawned and shuffled closer to me then went back to a deep sleep. Ariel shifted a bit closer to Orion but stayed asleep. Smiling faintly, I got comfortable and drifted off into a restful sleep.

Silvermoon's Profile:

  I raised my helm and looked up at Primus. He was watching our son very much upset. I was too. Our little mechling! The one we had raised so carefully was now seen as a monster.

  " What do we do wrong...?" My mate asked shaking his helm slightly.

  Using sign language, I comforted him assuring him that we did everything right. Primus nodded, then stood up and walked over to our son. He sat in front of him and rubbed his helm were he was hit by the hammer.

  Alpha whimpered at the touch, but soon he nuzzled into his sire's heat his servo provided. Sighing softly, I got up and held my mechling. He was my sparkling and no one, not even himself, will destroy his future.

  Kissing his helm goodnight, I got my blanket and curled up on the floor. Not much time passed and my mate joined me. Both of us kept an optic on Alpha but he was silent, sleeping peacefully.

  Primus wrapped some light around our son making both a cage and a blanket for our son. My mind wandered into times of the past while both me and my mate went into a deep sleep. Neither of us saw that someone was watching.

Blackness's Profile:

  I looked at Alpha Trion. The mech who caused me to have this virus through my veins. My spark longed to go back in time so I could play with my boys. Show Orion how I truly had been like before he was born. I swore silent vengeance. Then left.

Ugh, I hate that dark femme! She's isn't getting my book...Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌