Chapter Eighteen: Lore

Orina's Profile:

  I watched as by boys slept. It was just like how I would find them when they were little. Curled up together, Megatronus supporting his little brother, Orion, sweet Orion, sleeping happily. My spark went out for my boys.

  Blackness appeared besides me. He silently watched Megatronus. My mind wandered back to the time before Orion.

-Flashback-

  " Catch sire! Catch!" A young Megatronus yelled throwing a ball at his sire.

  Blackness laughed, catched the ball, then threw it back. Megatronus was giggling and beaming with delight. Sitting, I stroked my stomach. The little spark in me was sleeping contently. This spark was not like Megatronus's. He was too excited and energetic for his own good. The only way to calm him was having his sire nearby.

  Megatronus happily catched the ball again and threw it. However, this time he ran with the ball over to his sire. Blackness caught the ball and the caught Megatronus who jumped up to him. Blackness secured Megatronus in his arms and then began to tickle him.

  " Ha ha! You've been captured by the tickle monster!" Megatronus laughed harder to the point of tears.

  Blackness stopped and let his son catch his breath. Megatronus tirely looked up at him. Gently, and exhaustedly, he hugged his sire and buried his helm in his chest.

  " I love you sire." Megatronus struggled to stay awake to hear his sire's response.

  " I love you too my little warrior." Megatronus smiled, then fell into a peaceful recharge in his sire's arms.

-Transition-

  " Is my sibling going to be a boy or a girl?" Megatronus asked playing with his toys while I made a baby blanket.

  " I don't know." Megatronus looked up at me from his toys, his sire at work meaning he only had me to talk to.

  " What will be its name?" Megatronus asked walking over to me.

  " Well if it's a boy, I'm going to call it Orion." Megatronus tilted his helm.

  " After you?" I nodded.

  " What if...it's a girl?" Megatronus asked shivering, many femmes in his age group were quite scary.

  Both me and my mate agree on that those femmes will be the destruction of Cybertron. " Well if it's a girl, your sire wants to call her Midnight."

  " Like him?" I nodded once more.

  Megatronus seemed happy with this and hopped onto my lap, carefully. He placed a servo on my stomach where his sibling was. Then he looked up at me.

  " Is it awake?" The baby kicked just as he asked.

  " What was that?!?" Megatronus asked getting scared.

  " The sparkling kicked." I answered once the pain was gone, it isn't pleasant for a sparkling to kick.

  " It must be strong!!!" Megatronus said happily.

  Smiling, I rubbed his helm. My little sparklings; I would never let them go. Megatronus began talking to the sparkling about how great things were out here in the world and other stuff. At least they would get along.

-Transition-

  Breathing heavily, I held my sparkling in my arms. It was a mech, he was red and blue with an adorable little face. When his optics opened, it was as if the world lit up. The sparkling's optics were bluer than energon and more bright than the brightest stars.

  Ratchet opened the door, Megatronus ran in to see his sibling. He hopped up beside me and stared at his brother.

  " He's perfect!" Megatronus said happily.

  Blackness put a reassuring servo on my arm. Rubbing it comfortingly, he smiled at his two boys. Both of which were smiling.

  " Orion Fighter Pax." Blackness said, I smiled up at him, it was perfect.

  " Hello Orion!" Megatronus said, hugging his brother gently.

  Orion giggled then went to sleep with an adorable yawn. Ratchet then stepped in. He wasn't one for 'family moments.'

  " Alright get out here! She needs to rest you can see your little brother later." Ratchet shooed Blackness and Megatronus out then took the child and put him in a crib.

-Flashback end-

  " ORINA!" Blackness yelled hitting a frying pan and a spoon together.

  " Where did you get that...?" Cliffjumper asked coming over to us.

  " Doesn't matter." Blackness threw the two items aside, which Wonder caught, then looked me straight in the optics.

  Knowing what he wanted I explained myself, " I was thinking about old times when Orion had just been born." Blackness nodded.

  " I was saying to you, that there is a virus in me." I turned to him, all of us ghosts did.

  " Alpha Trion. I worked for him remember?" I nodded, Blackness worked as an assistant manager in appointments for him. " He knocked me out one day and threw me in a room."

( IF YOU HAVE A FEAR OF SHOTS/NEEDLES STOP READING NOW!!!)

  " The room was covered in needles...he was in a room right next to the one he shoved me in. There was a window separating us...A 6 by 7 one....It took up only a portion of the wall...." With a deep breath he continued.

  " There was a strange substance in each needle. All the same...there was a button right next to him. He was just grinning and smiling...evil was all over him..." I held his servo comfortingly, the others listened on.

  " I begged him to let me out...to free me...but he just stood there smiling...it could of been seconds maybe hours when he hit that button." Blackness froze up for a minute then continued.

  " I remember trying to dodge the needles. They would come out and shoot out it's contents if there was something there or not....The floor was covered in the substance....two maybe three needles hit me..." Blackness gave Orion an apologizing look.

  " My control over myself disappeared...that day since I acted the way I did....I remember being angry like that was all I'd ever known....Everyone was out to get me...Alpha Trion only came to me again when me and Megatron were arguing....Orion was by the stairs...He planted a bomb." The rest was history, I remember watching being a new ghost, the bomb was planted and Blackness pushed Megatron away.

  Megatron looked furious and ready for a fight. Blackness then used himself as a shield from the bomb, killing him but sparing our son. I hugged my mate.

  No more words were spoken that day.

So lore...sorry for the sad chapter. I'll try to avoid any from now on okay? Anyhow. 

??: Stay Cool-

Me: Excuse me.

??: What? I'm just doing your outro. No hard feelings. *smiles evilly* 

Me: You are my ARCH NEMESIS! You can't do my outro.

??: Why not? *look casually down at her perfect nails* 

Me: Reasons. Oh look. *points to nothing*

??: *Falls for it*

STAY COOL GUYS AND PEACE OUT -JanjaFan *runs away* 😎✌