Chapter Sixteen: Crazy Alpha Trion

Alpha Trion's Profile:

  I smirked as both my uncle and my sire came over to my where I made my 'entrance.' Uncle Unicron looked furious but my sire looked both worried and sad. This made me confused but I brushed it off.

  They fought against me but I easily defeated them thanks to my new book! Plus that human has no way to get to me or here! I loved every minute! Everyone in the castle ran out but none of them were my Queen.

  " Alpha Trion surrender or-" I happily used the book and made Ultra Magnus fly into the castle helm first, of course he was still alive.

  " HA! You think you can defeat ME?!" I happily fought them.

  The femmes, Arachnid and Arcee, were easy to tangle up in a fight. They were distracted long enough for me to trap them in a net together. Knockout and the wreckers were easy when I held my weapon at Knockout causing them to surrender and be trapped in a cage together.

  I then turned to fight Megatron and Optimus.

Knockout's Profile:

  I shook uncontrollably, it was my fault we were trapped in this cage. Breakdown saw me in the middle of blaming myself and walked over. The other wreckers watched.

  " K.O. it's okay. Alright? It isn't your fault." I nodded but I hid my true feelings.

  Breakdown took me over to the other wreckers who were trying to 'secretly' escape. They were trying to blow up the cage. Looking over at Breakdown he gave me a reassured smile. I wasn't too certain about this plan.

  When Arachnid and Arcee caught wind of the plan they both tried to convince them out of it. They were right where the wreckage would most likely land but- none of the wreckers either heard or chose to ignore it.

  This was a really bad plan...

Alpha Trion's Profile:

  An explosion went off behind me distracting Smokescreen who I threw into the slightly blackened cell with the poor prisoners who tried to blow it up.

  Soundwave and Bee tried then to team up with Moonglider to defeat me but their plan fell into pieces thanks to my fancy new book! Elita tried to take me down suddenly but I threw her aside causing her to take down Prima and the twins.

  I put them all in a cage of their own and went to fight the stronger mechs. Soon Nexus and Quintus started a new cage with Micronus, Unknown, and Ratchet. Maximo got tangled up with the seeker twins which made a fourth cage with Megatron and Optimus. Soon there was no one left other than Onyx and Megatronus.

  " HA! The two bot thieves! You stole my love from me so you will pay dearly!!!" I launched my attack.

  Megatronus and Onyx fought me but mostly dodged my amazing attacks! Soon Megatronus had burns and scratches all over him. Nothing on him wasn't attacked! He would never defeat me! Onyx wings were too damaged so he could no longer fly and his armor was almost gone. Just like Megatronus's!

  I could now destroy them. However, I wanted Solus to see this so she could see what weaklings she was captured with! A sent a beam of power towards the castle where Solus was hiding. She would come to me!

Solus's Profile:

  Ultra Magnus was being cared for by my Aunt and mother while I stayed hidden. A beam of power came flying our way. It caged my Aunt and mother and Ultra Magnus. However, the power didn't stop it came straight at me!

  I ran faster afraid for my life. Every step the beam of power came closer. Soon it was almost touching me! My pedds ached and my breathing became deep. There was no way I was going to out run this!

  Jumping down another hall I ran towards a window. If I could make it out the window it would be a 300 foot plummet but right onto Larry. Larry was immune to magic and anyone on him or touching him will be safe.

  I crashed through the window and fell. Putting my arms at my sides, I tried to fall faster. The beam of power crept closer and closer. Larry was arm's reach away from me. She grabbed me in her mouth, but the magic didn't stop.

  It surrounded the two of us as Larry put me on her back. The power began to squeeze us and I realized it was trying to break Larry's shield that protected us from the magic. Hugging Larry's neck I whispered to myself wanting it to all be over.

  The magic touched my back. With a blur of motion, I could make out Larry in a cage and people screaming. However, I couldn't truly make anything out until a cold servo grabbed my arm and held me close.

  Alpha Trion was smiling at me while Megatronus and Onyx cried out in outrage. I saw their damages; everything in me wanted to go down and heal them. Turning to Alpha Trion, I stared beggingly at him.

  " My Queen." He smirked and leaned in to kiss me.

  No one could save me now, or so I thought.

  A blast of light and darkness shot at Alpha Trion and sent him flying to the ground. The blasts of power missed me by a centimeter, I turned to see Unicron and Primus kneeling. Their breathing was very deep; they must've used the rest of their energy trying to keep me safe.

  Everyone was staring at them, so it was easy for a servo to grab mine and pull me into a cave.

Alpha Trion's Profile:

  I lept to my fight irated. Suddenly I realized that Soly, my perfect beautiful Queen, was gone. Looking around, I didn't see her. The others looked ready to bust out of their cages but they too were confused when they didn't see my mate.

  With a growl in my throat, I glared at everyone and was about to use my book to locate what was mine. When everything went black.

Starscream's Profile:

  While everyone was fighting I was using my powers to make a very strong and powerful hammer. Soon, once Alpha Trion had fallen out of the air with Solus, the hammer was complete. Luckily for me, Solus main weapon/tool was a hammer.

  Grabbing her into the cave I showed her the hammer and the glint of battle was in her optic. She grabbed that hammer and hit Alpha Trion square on the head. Her smile was honestly both evil and scary but she earned that.

  In a way.

And Done...this chapter was the hardest chapter for me. I'll explain in the comments. Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌