Chapter Fifteen: Drama

Alpha Trion's Profile:

  My beautiful, perfect Queen was right in front of me. She was my everything. Everyone went quiet as I walked right up to her. Placing a servo on her I-

  Something collided with my helm I whipped my helm around only to be hit in the optics. Stumbling back, I looked up and saw that both Soundwave and Starscream were free!

  " HOW IN THE ALLSPARK DID YOU-" A rock hit the back of my helm.

  " They had a back up plan they could use to escape. I wrote into the book that if they contacted this random number I gave them the plan would work no matter what." I glared at the human.

  " How did they get this random number?!" I demanded.

  The human just gave a look. " They visited me in daydream mode."

  I should've known that. Anyone can talk to the author but no one really does since it's too much work. Making a some quick notes, I decided if this plan every failed to visit the author to negotiate.

  " Hpmh. Well looks like I just need to deal with you two!" I shot my epic powers at the two brothers only for Soundwave to open up a groundbridge.

  My powers went through the bridge. Then I got hit in the back. Turning I saw another groundbridge close. They were using my powers against me!

  When I got to my feet the others were already free. I snarled when I saw Megatronus in front of Solus again. Soly was my queen! My lover not his!

  Her voice was pure and soothing, her figure just right, and that smile. Oh her smile was the best. It could warm up your darkest days like a warm summer su-. Wait, where did everybody go?

  " You really shouldn't get so distracted." I screamed at the human that it was none of its business and I stormed off.

  I will get Solus and I will complete my quest!

Megatron's Profile:

  The Primes all took us through a portal. When the portal closed behind us, I immediately knew where we were. Unicron's Realm...

  " DADDY!" Solus screamed running up to Unicron who had just come out of his castle.

  " Darling what's wrong?" He said picking up the female Prime.

  " Our cousin happened. He came and attacked our realm." Vector said angrily.

  I made notice to stay far away from the twin Primes.

  " What's going on out here?" Primus suddenly walked out of the palace but froze when he saw all of us.

  " I believe that we should all go inside." Unicron said holding Solus close to his chest.

  All of us followed. Except for two of us.

Starscream's Profile:

  Mother was murmuring something, a blue wisp was around her. She kept chanting until the, I now realized, spell was finished. Turning, she realized I was there and explained.

  " I was gifted with this power. My family often was healers; we could heal anything. However, I decided to part from that path to warrior's one. I received this power when training one day. I assume you have some as well." I nodded to what she said.

  With a giant smile, Mom took me inside where we followed the rest who were a bit far from us. Unicron walked into a giant room. One I knew was the Throne Room. Inside Silversky was talking to another femme.