Chapter Twelve: Darkness Rising Part One

Bumblebee's Profile:

  Alpha Trion jumped at all of us and attacked. I dove behind some cover and helped our human friends to safety. They all ran for hiding spots and I tried to shoot at the mad mech. However every shot missed.

  In a sick, twisted, evil way, Alpha Trion was the perfect warrior. Mom then tackled him to the ground, tears falling down from her optics. The pain for her was all over her. She didn't deserve to be tricked...

  With new found rage I shot Alpha Trion's leg as he threw Elita aside looking angry. He whipped his head towards me and charged at me. Optimus tackled him to the ground in mid air while the others ran through the groundbridge.

  I grabbed Miko, Raff, and Jack and ran to the bridge evating all of the shots fired at us. We were on the Nemesis with the others getting help from Knockout. Soldiers had their guns out but not towards us but the groundbridge should Alpha Trion came through.

  Soon Optimus and Elita jumped through and the bridge closed. My spark filled with happiness, other than few cuts and scrapes, my parents were alright. I connected optic contact with my mother. She gave me a reassuring look.

  " Are all of you alright?" Moonglider asked running up with her sons right behind her.

  " Yeah. Thanks MG." Elita said with a tired sigh.

  I smiled at both Starscream and Soundwave who gave me a small smile back before looking back at the rest. Well Soundwave did, Starscream was making sure Arcee was okay. She was alright other than the fact she twisted her servo when Alpha Trion punched her gun.

  All of us went to the bridge where no one was. Fear started to fill the room. Everyone could feel it. Alpha Trion was a very scary mech all of us smiled though. He couldn't get us...right? After a long tense hour everyone officially calmed down.

  He wasn't coming. We all began to talk a little. Knockout was working on Smokescreen's door wings with both of them challenging each other on who was the fastest racer. A smile grew across my face as Soundwave sat besides me.

  I gave him a welcoming nod as did he. Shockwave was not there nor were the seeker twins. They must've been elsewhere. Arachnid was watching us, correction, Soundwave. I shuddered a bit, she was scary. Just like Arcee when she is in a rage.

  The wreckers were all joking and messing around with each other talking to Breakdown and bragging. The normal stuff.

  Everything was good surprisingly no fights had broken out yet. I liked things like this.

Megatron's Profile:

  I took Optimus away from the bridge down to the flight deck. Standing close to the edge, Orion stood a little ways behind me. Shaking my head I waved him to come closer.

  " I'm not going to push you off the edge like when we were kids." Thankfully there was a pool beneath us last time.

  " Still hate heights..." Orion murmured.

  " Still can't fly." I joked at him.

  " I'm like mother." He returned.

  " So I'm like father?" Orion nodded.

  We stood in a comfortable silence until I had to ask/tell Orion something.

  " So the scout's your son?" Orion turned and both almost glared and stared shocked.

  He also lost his footing he was about to scream but I grabbed his servo before he fell. Pulling him back up Orion was a bit shaken, but still was wanting answers. We both sat down and I explained.

  " Your little one was exploring the bond, unfortunately for him, he accidentally contacted me. We chatted but he was very shaken when he found out who I was. Moonglider has already scolded me, scary femme, and Bee calmed down talking to his cousins." Orion looked ready to strangle me.

  " You. Scared. Him." He stated darkly.

  " You're turning into Blackness." Immediately Optimus calmed down.

  The trick always worked. Optimus worked hard to keep himself separate from our sire's ways. Although he tends to slip whenever he is angry. Exactly why he's always so calm.

  " So he knows." Orion gave out a curse and sighed.

  " It's hard to keep them hidden." I stated.

  Optimus gave a nod. I glanced at the sky and noticed that the atmosphere had changed. Orion looked at me confused.

  " Get inside." I said looking around tense.

  Orion started to feel that something was wrong too he got up and ran inside. I was right behind him. A blast came and hit where we just had been. We both stared at each other. If we had stayed there we'd be dead. Someone wanted to destroy us and I had a suspicion it was Alpha Trion.

  Both of us raced back to the bridge where everyone looked at us concerned. " We have to move." Both me and Optimus said.

  " You must hurry before the dark consumes the light!" A voice called out.

  Mother...she looked beautiful as ever.

  " You really shouldn't use poetry in stressful times." Murmured Blackness appearing besides her.

  Both were floating at the station in front of us. They were looking at the window every so often worried. Mother put a servo on Blackness's shoulder and he vanished.

  " We'll hold him off but you NEED to go now. Somewhere he CAN'T go." Mother then left too as a blast sounded outside.

Solus's Profile:

  I was shaking in Megatronus arms, crying a little. He was trying to sooth me but I could tell he was just as scared. Like the rest of the Primes.

  Maximo was watching fearfully at Alpha Trion's approach to the Nemesis. Concern for his friend clear on his face. The twins were next to each other flipping through defenses in case Alpha Trion tried to come. Micronus was out with Onyx looking for any signs of breaches and upgrading anything and everything.

  Nexus and Unknown held weapons looking out the windows of our room. The Prime Realm's castle/Game Room. Prima was with Primus arguing with him to do something about all this but he wouldn't budge. He kept making up excuses so Prima was still there arguing with him.

  Quintus wasn't doing much of anything but resting. He was going to be doing the night shift with Megatronus and the twins. Everything was so scary and confusing now. Why couldn't Alpha Trion be good? Like back then...when we were all together as the thirteen. Now...

  I began to shake harder. " Hey hey. It's going to be okay. None of us are going to let him come and get you, okay?" I could only nod.

  I buried my helm to his warm chest going into recharge.

Cliffjumper: You need to stop doing this.

Tailgate: YEAH! You haven't showed us in like...forever!

Me: I'm working on it.

Wonder: I want your candy.

Me: NEVER!

Wonder: I will get those delicious goodies.

Go to go guys and hide my-where's my notebook? Oh well, Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌