Chapter Nineteen: Getting Ready

Wonder's Profile:

  I solidified. Looking over at my 'sisters' they nodded. This was going to be great!

Shockwave's Profile:

  Arcee and Arachnid were arguing loudly. Nothing and nobody could stop them. Just how I wanted to spend my Saturday morning...

  Suddenly there was a loud clanging sound. All of us turned and saw Elita and Moonglider hitting a pair of frying pans and spoons together while Wonder, as a ghost still, danced. All of them were chanting.

  " SHUT THE SLAG UP! SHUT THE SLAG UP! STOP ARGUING~ WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!"

(Reference to Tabbles's Roomate Story 2)

  It took everything in me not to burst out laughing, I could tell it was the same with Optimus. However, Megatron was laughing so hard tears were in his eyes. Same with his sons.

  I watched Soundwave, a perfect son. The perfect son most dream about, but I couldn't have him. He reminded me too much of Wonder. My mate...who I could never have again.

  Wonder, who was still dancing, smiled at both me and Soundwave. Arcee and Arachnid stopped arguing completely, confused with this display. Thank goodness because my audios couldn't take much more of it.

  The banging, singing and dancing stopped. However, Wonder was on a roll. She flew up a little bit and grew in size.

  " NOW PAY ME FOR MY WORK!!!" I threw a piece of candy at her.

   Wonder was immediately satisfied and floated back down to her normal size and place. She gave a sweet little smile. Then ate the candy, I don't know how it defies all Science, then disappeared.

  A piece of my spark disappeared with her.

Solus's Profile:

  Megatronus was hugging me tightly, almost too tight. Sighing, I looked up at him. He was sleeping soundly and happily. 

  Smiling, I kissed his faceplate, making him loosen his hold on me. Now able to move a bit, I moved out of his hold so I could go check on the other Primes. You'd be surprised on how many Primes get nightmares.

  Checking through all the Primes, we all slept in Sire's room, everyone was fine except for one. Micronus. Picking him up, I rubbed his back soothingly until he was back into a peaceful recharge.

  " Solus." I turned and saw Sire watching me while our mother slept.

  " Sire?" I asked coming over to him.

  He picked me up and placed me by my mother. " Get some sleep."

  Obeying, I did what he asked. Neither of us saw the dark entity in the room.

???'s Profile:

  I watched as both sire and femme fell back into their recharge. Sweet recharge yet it wasn't as sweet or wonderful as revenge. Revenge I would get on that blasted writer!

  JanjaFan will soon see what true evil is truly about. And so will you, you dear readers! I will no longer just be Queen of Darkness and Fear but Queen of this world too! The world of creation and imagination.

  My name will go down in history! Once I get my hands on that book!

  " What are you doing?" I turned around and spotted JanjaFan.

  " Plotting for you demise. Like always." I said casually looking at my nails.

  " ...It's the middle of the night." I looked up at the writer.

  " So?" Flying, straight up into the writer's face.

  " You lose all credibility if you dare do anything in the middle of night! It's ridiculous!" Sighing, I realized the writer was right.

  " Fine. But watch your back." I said walking forwards out to the door.

  " Watch your front." The writer said smirking.

  I turned around only to run headfirst into the doorframe. Glaring at JanjaFan, I made my escape. NO ONE CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! NO ONE!!!! I then felt something hit me. Someone knew.

Primus's Profile:

   I stroked my son's helm, both me and Silvermoon were trying to comfort our sleeping son. Our son that is now, and maybe forever will be, a monster. Suddenly Silvermoon shot up and looked at our son.

  " What is it?" I asked confused.

  " Our boy! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" Thankfully Alpha Trion didn't wake up.

  My beloved, my love, the one I loved and cared about most, shoved me aside and kissed our son on the helm.

  " M-mommy?" Alpha Trion asked waking up, dark colored substances shot out of Alpha Trion and out of the room.

  I shot them with my light powers causing them to be vanquished. Turning to my son, I saw him crying into his mother's chest. My attitude changed to one of rage, whoever did this to my son was going to pay dearly!

My Profile: (I've been wanting to do this for a long time!!!)

  I walked through the halls of Unicron's castle. That dark femme might be after my book but she doesn't know where it is. I do. Smiling, I looked over my book. It was easy getting it back once Alpha Trion was unconscious.

  Opening the book, I held up my pen, and stayed still. The first moment of writing something is always the hardest. Too many ideas or too little. This was probably one of the most delicate moments of writing a book.

  Finally I touched the pen to the paper and wrote down what I wanted. The pen swirled over the page, practically dancing while the ink kissed the pages. Flipping a page that practically flew in the wind, I continued my writing. Still writing, I looked around cautiously to make sure that dark femme wasn't around, then finished what I wanted in my book.

  Reading over it, I edited it, then re-edited it. Until it was perfect. This was going to be my darkside's downfall. She always was wanting to end my 'regin' but never could since she needed my book. This endless cycle of attack and defense must end for the greater good. No one should have to suffer for our endless fighting.

  Now we are heading into the final battle. That lady better prepare herself, cause she's going down!

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan   😎✌