Being happy for the first time in forever

Blakes POV
As soon as Jim left, I closed the door I made my way to the shower. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I just stood there taking all that had happened.. "So today I died,met my idol,performed in front of him on accident and I'm staying at his house.....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" I then heard a chuckle from the other side of the door. Bitch could I be any more pink right now. "Freddie?" I asked shyly. "I'm sorry to intrude but I was gonna leave your towel on the bed in case you would've liked to wash up. When I didn't hear you answer the door I went in and was putting the towel on the bed when I heard what you said." I just stood still. "Sorry." He said. "It's ok. You didn't come into the bathroom so it's fine. Thank you for the towel." I said sweetly. "You're welcome. Well goodnight." I then heard the door close. I stood there. "Welp cool" I walked out of the shower to put on 'Burn' from the musical Hamilton. I sang the lyrics while washing up and then I kept it on repeat while falling to sleep. A couple of hours later I heard moans and groans and I already knew what it was.... "Well shit there is no way I'm falling back to sleep until they finish sooooooo.... I guess I'll go make some hot chocolate downstairs" I got out of bed and walked past their bedroom door. "FREDDIE!" God. I'm just going to skidaddle on downstairs and pretend I didn't hear that.... I soon got downstairs to the kitchen and started looking for a pot to heat up the milk in. I soon found the right size pot and I found the milk in the fridge and poured it in the pot. I then turned the heat on and sat down in the parlor humming 'Another One Bites the Dust'. Someone started to unlock the front door. I quickly got up and headed to the front door to see Joe closing it. "Oh hi
Joe!" "Hi uh I'm sorry what was your name? Fred never told me and neither did you." He said nervously. I took no offense to this and simply stated my name. "Oh! I quite like your name Blake" I smiled "Thank you!" He then asked "Why are you up so late-." "JIM!! FREDDIE!!" I then looked at him. "That is why I'm up." I said while pointing to the ceiling. "Those two ladies are loud aren't they?" He said jokingly. We both laughed and walked and talked in the kitchen for a little while. I have to say Joe was a very kind and funny person. I had got my hands on a copy of 'Mercury and Me' and read about him in the book. He was very cheery. As I sipped the last of my hot chocolate and put the cup in the sink to wash it he then asked more about me. "So what music did you take interest in?" I was finished washing the cup and put it on the rack while saying "Michael Jackson,this band called Panic! At the Disco and this other band called Twenty One Pilots" I then showed him some Panic! songs and some Twenty One Pilots songs. "I like some of them" he said while smiling. I just smiled back. "Well you should probably go to sleep now. It's pretty late. I looked at the clock. It read 3:00 AM. "It is late isn't it? Well I guess I'm off to bed. Goodnight Joe!" "Goodnight Blake!" He said and I went upstairs to my bedroom and sat there for a while then I dozed off. I started having a dream.

Dream POV

I found myself in some type of a club. I looked around and saw people laughing and cheering and I couldn't quite understand why I was there. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Freddie and Jim laughing. I didn't know what they were laughing about but until now in that dream I couldn't hear anything. I started hearing sound. I heard laughing and music. All of a sudden someone tapped me on the shoulder,it was Joe. "Hey! What are you doing here? You are supposed to be on stage!" I looked at him "WHAT?!" He then pushed me towards a backstage area and the next thing I knew I was on stage with the curtains closed. "Break a leg!" He then started walking away. "WAIT!" He looked back at me "yes?" I looked down then looked at him. "Why am I performing? What am I supposed to sing? Why am I singing?" He chuckled and looked at me. "Did someone give you alcohol? It's Freddie's birthday! You agreed to sing him 'Happy Birthday' after you sing some other songs. That was your gift to him. At least that's what you said..." I stood there for a minute. "Oh ok... wait but I just got here. Why does it matter if I perform for him?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "You are his daughter aren't you?" I stood there. "Although I wish I was. I'm not. What are you talking about?" He just said "Blake we don't have time for this! The party is going to end!" He then walked away before I could utter another word. Then the curtains started opening and I had to pull myself together. There was a paper on the piano that was on the stage that had all the songs I was singing on it. Alright well I'm not embarrassing myself in front of him let's do this! As soon as I looked into the crowd I saw Freddie smiling. He looked surprised. Alright let's give him a show. I remembered the first song on the list, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love'. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a leather jacket with black jeans and a white t-shirt underneath. I looked up again and walked to the microphone in front of me. I talked into the mic "Hi Freddie! I wanted to give you a gift that would enjoy so... I hope you enjoy this. Happy Birthday!" I walked away and looked back at the piano to see a guitar and I picked it up. I started playing the chords and I started singing. "This thing called love.. I just.. can't handle it.. this thing called love I must get round to it I ain't ready. Crazy little thing called love." I panicked. The next part of the song had harmonies and it didn't sound good without drums and a bass. All of a sudden I heard both drums and bass. I looked back. John Deacon and Roger Taylor we're playing their instruments with me. I smiled and kept singing the next part. Then Brian May came in too and kept playing the guitar part with Red Special while I took the guitar off and started dancing and singing on the stage. I kept singing and looking at Freddie and Jim every once in a while and every time I did they were always smiling. I thought in my head. Joe said I was his daughter. But I'm not. Wait maybe he adopted me? I'm so confused. I kept singing my heart out and dancing like no one was watching. We then performed 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and I saw Freddie year up and I almost cried as well. We performed 'Keep Yourself Alive', 'Princes of the Universe' and finally we sang 'Happy Birthday' I then talked into the mic. After giving thought to the idea I finally said "Happy Birthday Dad!" He started crying and I ran to him and hugged him. Then everything went black.

Blake's POV

I then woke up and sat in my bed thinking about the dream. I was confused but it made me happy. After sitting there and thinking I looked at the clock. It read 9:00 AM. Ok. Well I guess I'll make some breakfast downstairs. I got up from my bed and passed a mirror by the bed. I looked at myself. All I was wearing was my binder (I didn't like my boobs) and my underwear. I stood there for a second. "Well I guess I'm ok" I then walked over to my jeans and shirt. I didn't have any other clothes. I just put them on and went to the stairs. I looked at the railing and slid down it. I almost fell but caught myself at the last second. I started laughing. I then walked to the kitchen. I looked around. "I'm hungry as fuck" I continued to look around. Then I finally decided to make eggs and toast. I started pulling out a pan when I heard someone come down the stairs. "Good morning" it was Jim. I stood up and put the pan on the counter. "Hi Jim! I'm making eggs and toast, I hope you don't mind." He smiled. "It's quite alright." I smiled back and asked "Would you like some?" "I wouldn't mind taking up that offer" He said. We then talked and ate breakfast and then he went to tend to the garden.