Lovebirds ❤️

1 year later....

Blake's POV

I woke up in my bed and stared out the window. Romeo was sleeping at the foot of my bed. The sky looked beautiful. I wondered what our little family was gonna do today. I shrugged and went to brush my teeth in the bathroom. I then brushed my hair and went downstairs in the bunny slippers Roger bought me. "Hello?" I called quietly as I entered the kitchen. Sure enough, Brian was leaning on the kitchen island drinking tea. He didn't notice me yet though so I snuck up behind him. "Guess who." I said while smiling. "Ahh good morning Blake." He said laughing a little at the end. "Good morning! What are we doing today?" I said. "Dunno... you wanna go to the pool?" He asked while sipping from his tea. "Sure." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Are my dads awake?" He shook his head at my question. "Honestly I'm not really surprised." I said laughing a little bit. "Brrrriiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn." I laughed "Good Morning Roger." I said while smiling. He came into the kitchen and smiled back at me. He hugged me and then moved close to Brian. He then tackled the giant poodle to the ground and showered him with kisses. I was glad they were together, they seemed happy. "That's gay." I said with a straight face. Roger stopped. "Right back at you." He said smiling at me. We all laughed and Brian eventually started making breakfast. It had been about 6 months ago that the two finally because official even though we all knew they were a thing after about 3 months of Roger living with us.

8 months ago....

Brian's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching one of Blake's favorite tv shoes with her on the couch. Sadly she fell asleep so I just kept watching. (The episode where Rose and Greg sing What Can I Do) I was watching as a song came up and I tapped my foot to the beat. Roger walked into the room and watched the song. He walked up to me and sat next to me on the couch and cuddled up next to me. I blushed and cuddled into him a little bit. I looked down from the tv screen to look at him and saw he was pink. I found it quite cute but didn't want to acknowledge the thought. I was still blushing though. I kept watching the show until it got late. I decided to carry Blake to her room so I didn't have to wake her. I knew she still had some trouble sleeping. I carried her to her bed and went back into the living room to find Roger turning off the tv. "Rog-." "Brian can we have a couple of drinks?" He said cutting me off. I nodded my head even though I was going to tell him I was gonna go sleep. We drank a couple beers and chatted about old memories from our lives. Soon enough we were both tipsy. "Hey Bri...." he trailed off moving closer and closer to me until our noses were almost touching. Both of our stares changed between each other's lips and eyes. I leaned in and kissed him not thinking about anything but him. When we pulled away my eyes widened and I backed away. "IM SO SORRY!!" I said as I quickly sobered up. He looked sad. "You have nothing to be sorry about Bri... umm could you do it again?" He said shyly. "...s-sure" I then leaned in but not before cupping his cheek with my hand. I then kissed him passionately. After what seemed like eternity we pulled away for air even though I didn't want to take my lips off of his. "...so what now?" Roger asked while blushing. I looked at him and smiled "Roger Meadows Taylor.... would you like to go on a date with me?" He smiled widely and tackled me to the ground and started kissing me again.

Flashback over.

Blake's POV

"So guys while we wait for my dads to wake up can we watch a movie?" They both nodded in agreement and I started looking through Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime. "...BRI! ROG! CAN WE WATCH YELLOW SUBMARINE!!!??!" They both laughed. "Sure." Rog said while Bri nodded. They both started cuddling together. I watched from afar. I then walked up to them and laid my body sideways on their bodies so we were all cuddling together.

John Deacon's POV

I can't.... I can't do it anymore. I lost Brian, Roger and just a few days ago.... Veronica died. I lost the love of my life. I know that I should keep going because of my kids and their kids but... I can't anymore. It's too much. I was able to get through the deaths of my friends because I had Veronica. She was there with me through the years and knew my friends, she also knew just what to say when I was kissing them dearly. Now that she is gone I have no one. I feel alone. My chest hurts. I thought it was because of the emotions I was feeling... but I was quickly proven wrong as the pain grew worse. I clutched my chest and fell on my knees. My eyes widened. I gulped as the pain grew until it was unbearable and I blacked out. I looked around myself to see a bright white stair case in front of me. The rest of my surroundings was pitch black. I started waking up the stair case and found myself looking at a brilliant blue sky. The floor I stood on was white while around it were clouds. It was beautiful. I then saw golden gates and the city of London behind it. I teared up at the sight. I feel at home again.