BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

Jim's POV

A year later and a couple of months later......

September 2nd

9:00am

I woke up in my shared bed with Freddie to find he wasn't next to me. I got out of bed and put on my robe. I walked into the bathroom and did my daily routine and walked out of the room. I wanted to check up on and Blake so I made my way to Blake's room. I opened the door slowly and saw the cutest thing. Blake was cuddled up to Freddie and they were both lightly snoring. "Aww" I said quietly and closed the door. This had happened a couple of times so I got a little used to it. I had a feeling Brian would've been awake so I made my way to his door. "Brian?" I knocked on his door. "Yes Jim?" He said opening the door. "Good morning I was gonna go make breakfast wanna join me?" I said sweetly. He nodded and put on slippers and closed his door. Because Fred and Blake usually sleep in, Brian and I usually hung out in the mornings, which I didn't mind. We both walked downstairs and chatted for a bit. I sipped on my tea and Brian did the same. "Do you miss it?" Brian said quietly. "What?" I said confused. "Do you miss life?" He said while looking at me sadly. "...I do a little bit. Why do you?" I said carefully. "...I ...I miss Roger and my wife and my kids." I nodded. "I'm sorry." He shook his head. "It's ok." We soon changed the subject.

Freddie's POV

I woke up and saw Blake sleeping peacefully. She had another nightmare last night. The used to be worse they slowly got better but she still had them. I walked out of her room and made my way to my bedroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I then washed my face and put on my robe and made my way downstairs. "Good morning Darlings!" I said cheerfully. I walked past Jim and kissed him and then hugged Brian. "Good morning Fred." Jim said sweetly while Brian said Good morning in a monotone voice.

Blake's POV

I woke up in my empty bed, I had been having nightmares again and Freddie had to help calm me down. I sighed. I hated the nightmares but I didn't know how to get rid of them. I got out of bed and did my daily routine in the bathroom and went downstairs. I snuck downstairs and past Uncle Bri and my dads. I went and plugged my phone into one of the kitchen speakers downstairs. I then played Under Pressure as high as it could go and skipped it to the start of the song. I snuck into the kitchen doorway.

"PRESSURE!! PUSHING FOWN ON ME-" I started laughing because they all jumped up because they got scared. I died. For the second fucking time. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" I went to hug them. "I'm sorry I'm happy today.... good morning Bri.... morning dad... morning papa" Jim and Freddie hugged me. I figured I'd call Freddie papa and he seemed to like it so I stuck with it. Freddie rustled my hair and hugged me. "So whatcha doing today?" I asked them all while getting cereal. Jim and Freddie shrugged their shoulders. For once Dad didn't have to work in the garden. "Bri?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Umm why don't we watch a movie?" I said excitedly. "What movie?" Papa asked me. I looked at Bri he seemed interested. I smiled. "Umm did you see your movie?" I asked. He smiled. "I haven't. But I heard of it though.. let's do it!" I jumped around excitedly. "Yay!" We ended up going to a Cine Bistro because my dad is EXTRA AS FUCK. It was nice although Freddie had a lot to say about it...

"You got the timeline wrong.."

"That didn't happen.."

"That guy doesn't have my brown eyes.."

"Roger was not that thicc"
I laughed at that one.

It was pretty funny seeing Brian slowly make his way up to his room when we got home to avoid Freddie's criticism on the movie. I just chuckled a little in the background. "Well that was nice. But you know papa they had to change a few things so that the movie progressed faster...I personally wanted to see how Deaky joined the band." He looked at me and smiled. "You know you could've just asked..." I smiled. He then told me the story of how Queen got its iconic bass player. I looked at the clock in the living room. 4:00pm. I remembered that the Cine Bistro was in a mall so of course we went shopping for a bit then saw the movie. It was a nice day. "Should we start something for dinner? Where's Joe?" I asked. And speak of the devil, Joe walked in. "Hey guys! Did you have a fun afternoon?" I nodded happily. "Alright well I'm getting started on dinner... Blake wanna help?" I smiled. "You know I'll never say no!" I said excitedly and followed him to the kitchen where we started cooking.

1 hour later....

I went up to Dad's room and knocked. "Dad? Papa? The food is ready!" I said through the door. The door opened and I saw Papa at the door. "We'll be down in a second,love" I nodded and went to Brian's door. "Poodle!!! Dinners ready!" He opened the door and laughed at me. "So you're gonna start using that name again?" I nodded happily and we walked downstairs. After a few minutes both of my dads came downstairs. We were about to start eating when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Brian said and walked over.

Brian's POV

I walked forwards the door and opened it. I looked through the doorway to find my best friend, Roger fucking Taylor at the door. My eyes widened and I started crying.

"Brian?" His eyes widened

I attached him with a huge hug that almost made him fall down and I sobbed into his shoulder.

"It's me Rog. This is real."