Going shopping with Freddie

Freddie's POV
Last night was.. crazy. I smirked at the thought. Anyway. I thought about the dream I had last night.

Dream POV
I was in the same club I was in last time but it was different. Things were clearer and I could hear sound. I looked around to see party balloons and finally a big banner that said 'Happy Birthday Freddie!' I then looked at the people in front of me. Jim was to my right, Roger was next to Jim, Brian was next to Roger and John was on my left with Veronica. I smiled. I hadn't seen the old ladies in so long. I missed them. We started making jokes and laughing. Then Roger,Brian and John said they had to go do something but never told me what. I turned to the stage that was in the club to see the curtains closed. "Do you like your party Fred?" Jim asked. "I do. Thank you Jim!" He smiled then looked over at the stage. "It's not over yet." He smirked. I turned to look at the stage and I saw Blake on the stage. I smiled. She walked up to the mic and said "Hi Freddie! I wanted to give you a gift that you would enjoy so.. I hope you enjoy this. Happy Birthday!" She sounded nervous. She then walked back and picked up an acoustic guitar that was on the stage near the piano and started playing 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' She was wearing the same outfit I wore for the video. I couldn't stop smiling. She still had that same twinkle in her eye that I had when I performed. I couldn't recognize the shy girl I met in real life. Blake had so much energy. All of a sudden they drew the curtains back a little more and I could see Brian,Roger and Deacy. Eventually she stopped playing the guitar and she was dancing on stage. When that song ended they played 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and seeing her perform up there on stage brought me to tears. "She is definitely your daughter" Jim chuckled. I looked at him. "We adopted her already?" He smiled "Of course we did" I looked back at her playing the last piano part and I could only be more proud. They then played 'Keep Yourself Alive' and 'Princes of The Universe' and finally sang 'Happy Birthday' after the song ended she said into the mic "Happy Birthday Dad!" She then ran up to me and hugged me and I couldn't do anything but smile and cry then everything went black.

Freddie POV

That morning I didn't know what to think of my dream. Maybe that was a vision of the future. Or maybe something I wished would happen. I don't quite understand it yet but i decided to get out of bed. I walked over to the bedroom window and looked at my man in the garden "cooee!" I called out to Jim. He looked back at me and smiled. He then blew me a kiss and went back to work. I smiled. I then put on a robe and walked downstairs and made myself some tea. I walked into the parlor and saw Blake. "Good Morning!"

Blake's POV
After Jim had left to tend to the garden I sat in the kitchen and drank tea. I then sat in the parlor for a little while when Freddie came in the parlor with a cup of tea as well. "Good morning!" He said cheerfully. I looked up at him. "Good morning!" He smiled. "So how did you sleep?" He asked. I smiled and said "I slept well" I then remembered why I woke up. Oh yeah sure I slept fine... pfft. "So umm is there a place I can get a job?" He was confused. "Well umm first I don't have any clothes and I don't have a house. I can't afford either. That's why I need a job" he smiled. "Do you want to go shopping for clothes with me today?" "I would love to but again I have no money." He smirked and laughed "Silly girl I'll pay for it! Go get ready and we'll leave by 2:45PM" I tried to argue against it but he wouldn't take any of it so I went to go get ready. It was 2:00 PM and I didn't have anything to get changed in so I just waited for Freddie. Since I had nothing to do I started looking around Garden Lodge. As I walked around I had seen Oscar,Tiffany and of course the infamous Delilah. As I walked into the room Delilah ran up to me and started rubbing herself on me. I couldn't help but smile. She was very sweet. I then bent down and started petting her. I had always known I was a cat person. I had a cat once but that small bit of happiness only lasted a short while. My cats name was Deacy because I'm still a die hard Queen fan. And I'm still not used to being around my favorite person so.... :P. I had lost him 6 years ago when he got hit by a car. It was devastating because that cat was my only friend. My companion who was always there to comfort me but after he passed it was harder to keep living. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Delilah's meowing I guess while I thought of Deacy I had stopped petting her. I looked at the clock of the parlor (which is where I ended up). It read 2:40 pm. "Guess I should find Freddie shouldn't I Delilah?" She slighted nodded. Damn this cat was smart. I then walked into the living room to find him drinking tea with Joe. "Hey Joe!" They both looked my way. "Hello Blake! How did you sleep last night?" He smiled, knowing what we both had heard from the couples bedroom last night. I looked at him knowing what he meant. Freddie obviously saw the awkward silence but hadn't said anything "....Joe......no." He smirked "Whaaaat I'm just asking!" He whined. Freddie finally got what we were talking about and blushed bright red. I couldn't understand why he was embarrassed. Usually in interviews he wasn't ashamed that he had a lot of sex. "....Oh.. I-I'm sorry if we kept you lovelies up.." he said embarrassed. "Oh it's fine. I just stayed up a bit later. It was actually nice. I got to know Joe more and I showed him music so that was cool." I smiled back at him and he stopped blushing. Joe smiled back at me. "She showed me this band called- oh what where they called? The ones who made 'My Blood'?" I smiled. "Twenty-One Pilots. They are a band from my generation." They both smiled. "So are we gonna get going?" I asked. Freddie set his now empty cup down on the table. "Oh yes! Let's go darling!" He then set his cup in the sink and we headed out. I'm going shopping with the fiercest diva and best singer to walk the Earth..... WTF IS HAPPENING!!!