A Long Awaited Reunion.

John Deacon POV

I stand in front of the beautiful sight and decide to look around. I look down at my body realizing I'm a little taller than I was a second a go. I realize I have my long 70s hair and I'm wearing platforms....in my old self again. I feel more alive..it's thrilling. I smile widely. I pass a shopping window and look at myself. Somehow I smile even wider. I must've looked mad,but I felt like I was flying. I walked down some streets that looked familiar. I found my way to ...my house...not paying attention to my hands I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. "Huh...that's new" I glanced at Veronica and I's old London house and smiled. I walked around and went into the bedroom. I walk in and see Veronica smiling and looking at the beautiful sky through the window near our bed. "Roni?" I sat with tears in my eyes. She looks up and looks back at me. She smiles. I break down and start crying. I run up to her and hug her tightly. "Roni I missed you so much...I-I c-couldn't-" I started stuttering. "I know John...I know...it's ok now...we're together..." she said soothingly in my ear. "W-What about the kids?" I said worriedly pulling away and holding her arms lovingly. She looked down then back at me "I have a feeling they'll be okay... if you want, we can check up on them" she says reassuringly. "Okay...for now I just wanna be with my soulmate..." I smile and nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck. She hugs me and we stay in the embrace for a while. I felt time stop. I had missed our moments like this. I felt warm inside again.

Freddie's POV

Today had felt different. I felt happier more whole....but nothing had changed... Roger and Brian were so very gay....Jim and I had had our morning shag....I don't think anything was different...Blake started screaming lyrics at the top of her lungs like usual...but I still couldn't put my finger on it....until... "SHIT." I said aloud. Everyone turned to me. "What?...did I say a lyric wrong?...I could've sworn I was doing it right....hmph...I wanna bake cookies... ROGER LETS MAKE COOKIES!!!" Blake said as dorky as ever. "NO! LAST TIME YOU GUYS MADE COOKIES BY YOURSELF YOU ALMOST BURNT THE KITCHEN DOWN!!!" Brian said being the motherly person he was. "Nope that's not it....John....I haven't checked up on him and his family in a while ....ever since you all arrived here...I haven't really checked up on them...I usually always do..." I said thinking about it. "Well then let's go..." Jim said lovingly. "We'll be right back....don't burn the house down....it was expensive also it's pretty and I'd like to keep it that way." I said while walking out of the house with Jim. We both heard screeching. "Jesus Christ...." I said while walking hand in hand with Jim. "...I feel bad for Brian.....lately Blake has been acting more like Roger....sometimes it's scary..." he said while laughing a bit. God even though I had a lot on my mind...every time he laughed I still felt butterflies in my stomach. "God...you never cease to take my breath away..." I smile at him. He looks at me and blushes a little while laughing.. "Why thank you...you aren't too bad yourself...also we're you making a joke?" He says while laughing again. "...it wasn't intentional...I guess I'm naturally funny..." I said while smiling and looking forwards. "Oh god...." he says playfully rolling his eyes. I looked back at him "you love me..." I said cheekily. "...why of course" he said kissing me. I kissed back and then we kept walking until we got to the edge of heaven and the front of the pearly gates. The hand a kind of looking glass I guess but it would allow you to check up on those who were still living. "Who would you like to see?"  The machine said. "John Deacon" I said confidently.  "Person not found. Try again." "What?!" I said confused and worried. "Hey calm down...try their youngest...or Veronica..." Jim said calmly. "Veronica Tetzlaff" I said. "Person not found."  We both looked at the machine in confusion. I looked down and looked at Jim....I'll try one more. "Luke Deacon" "One moment..." the machine pulled up an image of Luke in all black at a funeral. My eyes widened. It was a funeral for John. "He's dead. They both are...oh no the poor boy..." he swiped at the image and it was taken away. "L-lets go to their London house...they should be there!" I said suddenly getting excited and nervous. After all these years I'd be able to see him again. My best friend. Yes I was close to all the boys but I always told John everything. Jim and I ran to their house. Granted I was in the lead but that really wasn't important. As soon as we got there I rang the doorbell repeatedly. I was panting but I'd gotten there. I turned to Jim and he was out of breath as well. I held his hand and we looked towards the door in anticipation.

John's POV

I got up from the bed Veronica and I were cuddling in to answer the door...I didn't want to get up...but here I was...going up to the door. I felt everything slow down as I unlocked the door and pulled it open. I looked up to see my band mate. My friend who was a rock legend in life and still was even in death. My best friend. Freddie Mercury.