Chapter 2

(Charlie's POV)

We finally landed in Virginia. Uh I can't believe this is happening I am leaving California for Virginia. Like who would do that. Really? I have to start my whole life over new friends, new school.

Not happy!

We finally made it to our house. It was huge! It was pretty nice, let me tell you that. We had land, a pool, there was a tree house that was still there from the last family. Yes, I was claiming that tree house, it's mine!

I searched around the house looking at what there was and where everything was. It's a really big house! Omg!

I claimed my room, the second biggest. Sense my parents get the master. There was boxes everywhere not unpacked because we had no furniture to unpack them onto. We had to wait for our furniture to come in the truck it should be here soon though.

We were about to head out to lunch when we heard a knock at the door. It was out next door neighbors. Great, people!

The was a man, woman and there daughter that looked my age.

"Hi we are your next door neighbors to the right. We just wanted to come introduce ourselves I am Laura this is my husband Bryan and our daughter kat!" Said the lady.

"Hi, I am Kathy and this is my husband Steve and our daughter Charlie." My mom said while shaking there hands.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hi!" Said kat!

Our parent were talking separately so it was just me and kat.

"So do you know anyone here?" Asked kat.

"Nope. You are the first person I have met."

"Well that's cool! I feel special now!" She said laughing. Which made me laugh a little too.

She was so out going and hyper, even though she is nothing like me I liked her. I can tell we are going to be great friends.

"So what school are you going to go to?" She asked.

"Oh uh... Heritage high school."

"Omg! I go there too! I will show you all the people to stay away from and hangout with. And then after school we can hangout and stuff it's going to be great!" She ramble on.

I started laughing. "Yay! I have a friend!" I said sarcastically.

We both started laughing.

"I wonder what classes we have together?" She asked. There was a silents for a spilt second I was about to say something but she started talking again. "Oh and the person over there, your left next door neighbor stay away from him. He goes to our school and he's a total jerk. Matthew Espinosa, he tries to sleep with everyone in the school. He a jerk!"

"Ya sounds like a real dirt bag" I said laughing. Which made her laugh a little too.

"He is!" She said in defense.

"Ya if his window is opened I could probably see in his room." I said not knowing how creepy I sound. Right when you said it I 'mentally slapped myself.

"Ok then." Said kat looking away.

"I didn't mean it in a creepy way." I say trying to defend yourself.

"Sure you didn't."

"Hey..." We both started laughing. "I didn't"

We talked for a bit more and then went to lunch with my family. Kat and I were going to hang out tonight and unpack some stuff before school in the morning.

(A/n hoped you liked this chapter, it had a little more charters in it but the next chapter, Matt will be in so ya. Haha.)

~ remember to comment and vote

~ my personal Instagram @madom_maddyy

~ my fandom Instagram @matts.face

~ my twitter @maddypc123

~ my vine @matts.face (make edits)

Bye peeps! ✌️