Chapter 6

(Charlie's POV)

It was now Friday and everything is going great. Everyday Matt comes over and we do homework and eat dinner together. We eat lunch at school together. And even tho it's only been like three days seance that kiss happened, he has actually not been hitting on girls. I haven't seen him make out with any girls seance then. I guess that's a good thing.

• lunch at school •

Me, Matt, Morgan , kat and Matt friends were Sitting eating lunch. I think Morgan and kat are beginning to like his friend too. Matts has two friends. Jake and Noah. I think kat likes Noah and Morgan likes Jake.

"Hey guys you want to do something tonight?" Jack asked.

Everyone said 'yes'.

"Ok great, because-" I cut jake off.

"Oh great!" I yelled.

"What!" He asked.

"It's going to be something bad I know it. All your great ideas end up bad."

Everyone laughed.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"Let me finish, tonight Jasper King is throwing a party. We should go."

Everyone said yes.

"Who's Jasper King?" I asked

"Uhh the most popular guy in school."

"I have been going to this school for a month now! And I thought Matt was the most poplar guy in school."

"Haha, well Jasper was the most poplar guy in school then he got expelled!" Jake said trying to sound like he was telling a ghost tail.

"Oh! Well then he doesn't go here so he's not the popular guy in school.-"

"Oh what ever." Jake said annoyed.

Everyone laughed.

Matt put his arm around my shoulder

"Awe you think I am the most popular guy in school." He said in a baby voice.

I rolled my eyes.

School was over and everyone was at my house because it was empty because my parents are still gone to Hawaii.

We were all up in my room and everyone was scattered across my room. Kat and Morgan ran over to Kats house to find something for them to wear!

"Are you guys dressing up." I asked.

They nodded like they weren't sure.

"Matt, can we go to your house and get some clothes to wear."

Mat nodded.

When they were walking out Noah yelled 'get some matty boy' and jake yelled 'use protection'.

Me and Matt rolled are eyes.

I was looking for a dress in my closet.

"I don't know what to wear." I wined.

Matt shrugged.

"Anything you wear you look perfect in so.."

I blushed. "Thanks"

Katy and Morgan walked in. Wearing tight and short dresses. They looked beautiful.

"Guess, I know what I should wear." I whispered to myself.

"You guys look beautiful!" I said.

They both said 'thanks'