Prologue - Sweet Georgie

*Year 2005*

*Snow*

•••

   "Please, Snow, love. Please?"

   I wanted to roll my eyes seeing him use his ever legendary puppy dog look. No matter how adamant I was on granting his every 'request,' once he put on 'that' look on his face, it would just take a few seconds and all my reserve would fly out the window just like that.

   It was not that I didn't wanna agree with what he wanted. It was a very simple task. A very doable task. We've done it plenty of times. It's just that I wanted him to take even a tiny bit of responsibility for himself. Even for once.

   "Hindi ka na naman nag-review." It was not a question but a statement, and that sheepish smile on his face was enough answer.

   I continued trudging down the hallway to my locker avoiding body contact with other students, while Sky beside me was waving his hand to every student I didn't even know he knew. High fives here and there.

   I just couldn't help but wonder if his face didn't hurt from too much smiling.

   That was Sky right there, he knew almost everyone in our school, and most of students knew him as well. And we were only in third quarter of our freshman year!

   While me, I stayed in his shadow. The less popular twin.

   Let me correct that. I was not less popular. I was not even popular at all. Some students knew me only because of Sky.

   I was not complaining though or envious of his popularity. No. I preferred to be this way. A wallflower.

   I didn't have to talk and pretend I was interested, no one noticed me. No one bothered me. No circle fake friends.

   I prefered to be in the libraby instead, burrying my face in a very thick book and driving myself insane with the information that it contained than to have silly conversations with my abnoxious fellow students. Sounds fun, right? But I was peaceful that way.

   I was not even bothered about how other students saw me. Nerd. Aloof. Stuck up rich kid. Long as I stayed out of their way I would be fine. Specially out of Luka's way. The typical football jock whose popularity got to his thick handsome head. Okay, erase that, he was not that handsome.

   "You already took that exam, at alam kong nag-aral kang mabuti, kayang-kaya mo iyong ipasa kahit nakapikit ka pa. You always do, my favorite brother." Sky continued, snapping me out of my senseless thoughts.

   He wiggled his brows at me as he leaned his left shoulder on the locker next to mine, arms crossed against his chest.

   "I'm your only brother." I rolled my eyes and fished out the exchange of books from my locker to my bag.

   "Yeah, but still." He pushed himself a little away from the locker when the owner came to open it. He just simply winked at the girl and she swooned. Awkwardly, might I add.

   "Come on." I turned around and stalked to the the hallway that led to the restroom.

   "Yes!"