Episode 13 - The Fool Prince

*Snow*

•••

"Daddy!"

"Yes, baby, you done?"

"Yeah. Wipe my butt, please."

"Hold on."

I put my computer down the bed together with some files I printed out and started to the bathroom.

I flushed the toilet and took out some baby wipes from the drawer and wiped Misha clean.

"Let's bathe you, snowflake."

"I want a bubble bath." He clapped his hands and bounced on hardwood floor, his belly bouncing, too.

Cute.

I smiled at him and prepared the tub. I turned the tap on and filled the tub with water, testing if the temperature wasn't too warm or too cold.

Misha stood by the tub and threw his rubber duck in and splashed it with water.

"Do you wanna go to the mall later, snowflake?" I went to prepare his towels and other toiletries.

"Are we going to the arcade again, Daddy?"

"Sure, do you want to?"

"Yay! I'm excited. I'm going to play ball shooting like Steph Cur."

I looked over my shoulder and saw Misha opening the bottle of his strawberry liquid soap. He tilted it down and pressed on it using his two hands with squishing sound.

"Is he your idol?"

"Yeah. Dad likes him, so I like him, too."

"Yeah? Do you wanna be like Steph Cur someday?"

He closed the cap and placed the bottle beside the tub and dipped his arms into the water and stirred it with enthusiasm, forming tiny bubbles that reached up to his shoulders.

"Not much. I wanna be like Dad."

I closed the tap and picked him up, and in he went to the tub.

"You really idolize Dad, don't you?"

"Yeah."

I stripped down my clothes and left my boxer briefs on and joined Misha.

"Turn around, baby."

I scrubbed his back with soapsuds using my palm.

"And why do you idolize Dad?"

"Because he's tall, and cool. And he loves us." He played with his rubber duck, putting bubbles on its head.

"I wanna have a haircut like his, and a beard, too, because they look cool." He continued.

I smiled and scrubbed his arms. I reached for his shampoo and lathered some onto his hair.