Episode 7 - Make Love Not War

*Snow*

•••

   Mikhail and I spent the next days hopping from beaches to beaches. We socialized with the locals and other tourists we met.

   Which Mikhail wasn't happy about. Most of the time.

   According to him, every man that laid eyes on me seemed to be undressing me in their minds. I didn't take it seriously because he was just exaggerating things.

   It was him that attracted too much attention from girls, and some guys , too. Girls would blatantly throw themselves to Mikhail and introduce themselves, -flirtatiously-, take note of that.

   They would even disregard my presence even though Mikhail's hands were on me, presenting me as his husband.

   Ugh, women!

   Mikhail appeared to be enjoying the attention though. I had no idea if he was doing that to piss me off, because according to him, again, I delighted other men's attention, which was a silly accusation, but I got irritated whenever he entertained girls.

   He seemed to be oblivious of their flirtatious moves. But, boy, I knew he wasn't.

   As peeved as I was with the whole flirting scene, I would just stay silent instead of making a scene.

   I couldn't do that. My morals wouldn't let me.

   "Look at you." I looked up to where tge voice came from. "If you're here, then who's running heaven?"

   I smiled at the guy whose hand was extended toward me.

   "I'm River, by the way."

   I shook his hand as he invited himself to take the seat beside me.

   "Snow."

   "Snow? Interesting. Were you born or conceived in winter? Or your parents are just weird as mine?" He sniggered as he adjusted his seat towards me and leaned forward as though his attention was fixated on me.

   He looked like a typical American guy. Dirty blond locks, green eyes that easily matched his thin lashes. Lean, athletic body that was of a swimmer. I could also spot some freckles on his sun-kissed skin and a small scar under his left eye.

   It seemed like he just came from surfing or swimming because his hair was still damp.

   "Born." I simply answered offering him a smile as I looked around to see if Mikhail was coming back with our drinks.

   But he was just placing his order on that small refreshments stall.

   Suddenly, I got annoyed with how the girl behind the counter looked at him. There was a glint in her eyes that was so clear it was blinding. She smiled at him suggestively, while leaning over every so often to purposely expose her breasts.

   I didn't know if Mikhail was looking at those tits, which I was sure were eighty percent made of silicon, because his back was facing me. But from the looks of it, he was.

   The lady was smiling from ear to ear, batting her fake lashes, aiming to look cute or something, but failing horribly.

   Mike was not even looking back to check if I was still where he left me.

   The nerve of this guy!

   And here he was, accusing me to be enjoying flirting with other guys?! Pfft!