Episode Finale - This Time, It's Forever

*One Year Later*

*Snow*

•••

"Babe. I'll be away for two days. Come on!" Mike whined childishly as I packed his things. Suits, toiletries, shoes, and other stuffs.

"I know, that's why I'm preparing everything you need."

He pushed the door to the walk-in closet and left a little opening so that we could still hear Misha when he awoke.

"I don't need a suitcase of stuffs, I can shop from every botique in New York. What I need is something.. soft and sexy." He whispered on my lips as both of his hands cupped my butt cheeks and gave them a squeeze.

"Misha will awake soon, he might hear us." I bit back a smile as I teased his right nipple with my thumb through his shirt.

"I'll be as quiet as I can be, babe."

He grabbed the suit that I was holding and threw it on the floor. His one hand went up to the back of my neck as the other one held my jaws before he dipped his head and locked our lips.

I held onto his arms and welcomed his kiss, surrendering to his commanding lips and tongue.

He pulled away and stuck his index finger into my mouth, still holding my face while his forehead resting on mine.

I closed my eyes and sucked on his finger that was playing with my tongue.

"I wanna be inside this sweet little mouth of yours, babe. I wanna be inside you before I leave." He growled.

"Mm?" I moaned a 'yeah.'

"Yeah. On your knees, babe."

I got on my knees as he freed himself from the confines of his grey cotton boxers. And there came out the little version of him.

If I could call a manhood longer and thicker than the size of a water bottle, 'little.'

I opened my mouth to take it in when Misha called out. "Daddy!"

I got on my feet immediately and walked out of the closet to see Misha sitting up in the bed, wearing his dishelleved hair and rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

"Oh, f*cking really?!"

I turned around and glared at Mike. "Language."

He rolled his eyes and fixed himself up as he hid behind the wall.

"Baby, I'm here." I walked over to the bed and sat beside Misha then combed his hair using my fingers.

He straddled me and wrapped his arms around my neck as he rested his head on my shoulder, yawning.

He got a little taller according to Sky but for me nothing changed in Misha's height. He still looked like a baby to me.

"Are you still sleepy, snowflake?"

He nodded his head without opening his eyes as I laid down the bed with him above me.