Episode 9 - Familial Feelings

*Snow*

•••

   "Higher."

   "Like this?"

   "No, the other side."

   He adjusted the painting on the wall above the fireplace for the umpteenth time but his every attempt to balance it failed. Or, maybe, I intentionally let him fail.

   "Why are we even doing this? On a Sunday. When we should be resting?" Mike frowned, doing what I told him nonetheless.

   I smiled to myself, seeing how sexy he was in his pale pink tank top and a pair of gray cotton boxer shorts.

   He was on his toes, arms stretched up, reaching for the art piece, the muscles on his legs were flexing. And above all, his sexy butt was on display for my eyes to feast on.

   He actually got it right, many times, but I wanted him to stay in that position to have a better view of his round and firm butt.

   Sue me. I was very into my sexy husband.

   "A little bit higher." I bit my lips, not looking at the painting, my eyes were fixated on his backside.

   "Ugh. Like this?" He asked irritably.

   He looked over his shoulder and caught me staring at his buttocks. He frowned at me, letting go of the frame. He turned his body around and crossed his arms agaisnt his chest as he leaned on the side of the fireplace, not taking his accusing glare off me.

   "Were you purposely dragging this on to perv on me, Snow McAllister?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously as he took a few steps closer to where I was standing.

   "I have no idea what you're talking about." I bit back a grin but the glint in my eyes wasn't cooperating.

   "Yeah? But I saw you. You were looking at my ass." He smirked, showing the dimple on his right cheek.

   "I was looking at the painting, and it's not.." I looked passed his shoulder, and there the painting was, perfectly balanced. "Well, it's proportioned now." I smiled sheepishly.

   "Hmm. You sure?" He lowered his face to breathe on my lips as he cupped my butt cheeks and gave them a squeeze. "I think you were looking at something way more proportioned. You really are a cunning tease, you know that?

   I shook my head innocently as my hands held onto his bulging biceps.

   "You're not gonna admit to it, babe?"

   I shook my head, failing to hide the curl on my lips.

   "What about we try the couch?" He whispered suggestively as he nipped on my lower lip.

   "No can do, Mike. The Home Clean lady might arrive any moment now."

   "Yeah? She can watch, and that will be so hot." He pressed his manhood on my stomach, slowly licking the corner of my lips up to my cheek bone.

   I closed my eyes and leaned on his wet tongue on my face, loving the feeling of it hot on my skin.

   "We haven't finished rearranging the furniture yet."