Episode 5 - A Sad Camper

*Snow*

•••

   Mikhail was very attentive toward me throughout the dinner that it made me uncomfortable.

   He put food on my plate one after another. Filled up my half-empty glass of water. Offered me wine. Asked me if I wanted him to cut the steak for me. I swear he would chew the meat for me if I asked him to.

   But I was not happy.

   Yes, I was glad to find out that he wasn't in danger at all, but that was that, nothing more. I still couldn't get what he did to me off my mind. How he disregarded my feelings.

   I was begging him to stop! But he'd just get on with it like I was some cheap adult toy.

   I was about to put away the dishes when we were done but he offered he'd do it. I walked out of the kitchen shrugging my shoulders okay.

   I trudged down to the separate bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that I went inside the room and grabbed a pillow and blanket.

   "Where're you going?"

   I turned around and gave him a bored look.

   "The other room." I answered dryly and walked to the door he was standing at, but he blocked my way.

   "Why?"

   I looked up at him and gave him a blank stare. "I can't sleep in the same bed with you. Now, move. I want to take some rest. Alone."

   "Babe, I thought we were okay?" He took a step closer to me as he extended his arm to touch me.

   I huffed, hugging the pillow to my chest backing away from his touch. "Why? Because you prepared dinner for us? You really thought it would make up for what you've done?"

   Before he could say a word, I immediately walked past him down to the narrow hallway that led to a guest room.

   Pfft. Just because I had dinner with him did not mean I forgave him. I permantly lost my dearest possession because he couldn't keep it inside his pants.

   Most of all, I never thought that he could do such horrible thing. I might not know him well, but what he did was not something someone would do if they had at least even a tiny bit of respect for others.

   Which, clearly, he didn't have.

   He disrespected me! He could've waited. He should have. We were practically strangers!

   But he didn't.

   I entered the room, shaking my head with the thought. I turned the lamp on and laid down in a rather large bed.

   My back on the bed hadn't even gotten warmed up when I heard a knock.

   "Babe?"

   I didn't respond and forced myself to fall asleep.

   "Babe, please, let's talk. Open the door, babe."

   'Pfft. Babe. You're overusing it.'

   "Babe, please? Let's talk it out. Please?"

   'Talk it out? Just talk it out? What? Do you think rape is something that can be settled and forgotten if we just talk it out?'

   "Babe, I'm sorry. Please, I'm truly regretting it now. Please, I just want to talk to you."

   'You better try harder than that. Or better yet send me home to my mom and Sky.'