Perfect Strangers

Ah high school, how I so very much hate high school, well I guess it's a good thing I dropped out. Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking; high school dropout, how stupid. Maybe so but who even cares. Anyway, I'm 18 and if I were still in school, I would be a senior. Moving on...

*School

Asher: Hello? Annie? What are looking for?

That's Asher Angel, one of Emily's best friends. Has a crush on Annie, she likes him back but they ain't doing shit about it. High school...

Annie: Uh yeah, sounds great...

And Annie, sweet Annie, also one of Emily's best friends.

Ash: Annie Leblanc!

An: I'm deadass 2 feet away, can you like not yell?

Ash: Well you're dozing off... So what are you looking for?

An: I'm looking for Emily, she's supposed to meet me... Now.

Ash: ...

An: She's bringing me food okay.

Ash: Sounds about right.

Emily: What's up?

And that's Emily. My roommate, I've been living with her for about 4 months with her family and helping with rent and shit. She's great.

An: And where the hell were you? You left me with Asher for like 15 minutes.

Ash: And remember I'm still driving you home today.

An: Ugh. Oh that reminds me, Em, you need a ride? You know since you got your license suspended for-

E: Hey! We don't need to dwell on the details, and no I'm good, my roommate is picking me up on her Motorcycle.

An: Ah yeah you've mentioned her before, how come we've never met her?

E: Well you will.

*Outside

*Motorcycle Noises

Isaac: Who the hell is showing off?

Jess: She's coming over here...