Bad Liar

I tried to get things to go back to normal. Whatever normal was for me. I woke up the next morning and got ready to go to school. As much as I hated it, Jax was right, I had to get my shit together, for the people around me. Plus my friends didn't deserve to be pushed away like they were without an explanation.

Kenzie's Outfit:

*School

E: Oh my god Kenzie! I'm so glad you're back, we all are.

(Emily, Annie, Ashton, Ian, Hayden, Carson)

K: Really? I thought you'd be mad.

A: We kinda were when you ignored us for a while, but we were honestly more worried than mad.

E: I noticed you making a few stops to the cemetery, i figured it had something to do with Tonya or your parents.

K: In a way I guess. But i'm back.

As: Good, we're glad.

K: Have you guys seen Johnny?

H: Last I saw him he was outside on campus.

K: I'll be right back, there's a few things i need to talk to him about.

I: Hey, we'll see you at lunch.

K: Thanks, i'll see you later.

*Campus

K: Johnny?

J: Hey, you're back.

K: Yeah I am. Can we talk?

J: I assume this has something to do with what your uncle was talking about the other day, with your parents?

K: Yeah, can we keep-

J: Keep it between us? Yeah you got it, I don't entirely know what i heard anyway.

K: You heard right Johnny, about my dad, about me, it's true, hard to grasp sure, but it's all true. 

J: You're in a gang?

K: Something like that. Look, I still want to be friends, I'm sorry for everything in the past, but i'm working on getting my shit together. 

J: I'll always be here, remember that. 

K: Thank you.

C: Hey guys we have to go to class.

*Near the end of class.

K: (I need to go outside and get some air.)

*Outside

Deven: Well what do we have here?

K: Can I help you?

Archer: No, but maybe we can help you.

Dale: Looks like you and Johnny haven't been spending as much time together.