Stone Cold

6 Years Later

That's right, 6 years.

I'm 26.

In these past 6 years. I've been promoted. My life has vastly changed and has gotten better over the years. I've moved into a large penthouse and I'm still at the same job making millions.

I found out Clyde got moved to Chicago for business

I found out Clyde got moved to Chicago for business. He gets to finally pay for what he's done to me. Now it's time. I'm going back to Chicago to put a bullet in his brain.

Once I had arrived. I felt a sudden jerk of energy telling me to go straight back to Russia. To forget about getting revenge. And to move on. To continue the beautiful life I had built for myself where Clyde wasn't in it. But I couldn't. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't give up the rage that had built up inside of me for years, that fire and hurt for revenge. He took everything from me. So I was about to take away everything from him.

I was walking into my hotel.

Annie: Kenzie. Kenzie?

Ashton: is that really you?

K: hm? Oh you must have me mistake, my name is Alissa Morgan.

An: what?

And there she was, Annie. My old best friend. She was with Ashton, and there was a big diamond on her finger. She was wearing a business suit, and so was he. I guess I know why the hotel was called Angel. I guess the two of these became really successful together. I hardly noticed when they called me Kenzie, it's been years since I've heard that name.

K: sorry, new id.

An: Where have you been?

K: I've been extremely busy, in Russia.

As: Russia?!

K: Had  lot of business there, i'm only here temporarily.

An: I know this may sound weird but, the whole gang, everyone from before, we're all meeting together tonight for a little get together tonight, my house, same address.

K: You guys are all still friends?

As: Believe it or not you're the only one who stepped out.

An: Ashton...

K: I'm sorry.

As: Yeah you always are.

K: Look Annie, I appreciate the offer, I just don't think I should go.