Redemption

Johnny's POV

There she was, it's been 7 years. She was the love of my life. The girl of my dreams. Standing in front of me. Still as beautiful as the day she left. I saw the reflection of the moon in her eyes. It made her glossy lips sparkle. That dress that wrapped right around her figure. Her hair, naturally curly and sitting right on her shoulders. That face. That Beautiful face I could look out for hours on end. She was Back. She was finally back. 

K: Johnny?

A: We'll give you two some space.

J: Kenzie...

K: Look I know-

J: Stop. Just. Please don't go. Don't leave again. I love you. I still love you. Just as much as the day you left. Don't leave me.

K: I-

J: I know you want to get Clyde, I know that this is all About revenge. But you don't have to leave. I will help you lock him behind Bars. But please dear god Kenzie, please stay.

K: Okay.

J: Okay?

K: I'll stay.

J: That's it?

K: That's It.

I couldn't believe it. I saw that smile again as her eyes lit up. She gave up her revenge. That fast. She gave it up. For me? Maybe it was the adrenaline. Or that I hadn't seen her in 7 years. But my heart just took control. I ran up to her picked her up by her waist, and kissed her. The kiss I had been saving for her for the past 7 years. 

Kenzie's POV

That night had to have been the best night of my life. Exactly 1 year ago. Yeah. That's right, I stayed. Why shouldn't I. After walking into Annie's House that night, The expression that everyone had on their faces. That was enough for me to realize I needed to stay. After that, I lost track of Clyde. It consistently had me on edge knowing that he was out in the world. What if he had hurt someone else? What if he found out who I was? But I was slowly able to let my revenge go. It wasn't easy. But I should have wasted all my life trying to get revenge, That's probably exactly what he wanted, for me to waste my life, what would happen to me after. It was time to completely let him go.

This evening, the gang and I decided to go to a club and all sleep at annie's house. Just like the old days. 

A: You girls ready for tonight.

E: Beyond ready it's been way to long since we've parties.

K: I second that.

E: I can't believe it you guys, Annie's Married to Asher, I'm engaged to Ian, You're dating Johnny and Hayden is seeing Lilia.

A: Things are going great for all of us.

K: They really are, You expecting kids some time soon Annie?

A: We've talking maybe sometime soon.

K: That's Amazing.

E: Got our dresses.

Emily's Outfit: