Those Nights

Kenzie's Outfit:

K: (Now that I'm somewhat decent I should go down and say hey

K: (Now that I'm somewhat decent I should go down and say hey.)

*Downstairs

E: Uh Hey Kenzie, you good?

K: Peachy...

Ian: Uh look Kenzie we're really sorry-

K: Hey let me stop you there, it was my fault, I forgot Emily had company over and I shouldn't have been so careless to walk around in a towel. Don't apologise it was my fault.

Hayden: I didn't mind.

K: *Laughs*

E: Hold up, am I missing something, how do y'all know?

K: They were creepily watching when I had that little chat with the principal.

I: Hey we were spectating not creepily watching.

K: Well you're going to be spectating a lot more then I guess considering I start high school with you guys on Monday. 

E: You're going to be enrolled?!

K: It was either that or jail time, I'm starting to question why I didn't just chose jail time.

H: Hey Highschool isn't that bad.

K: I did go to highschool at one point you guys, and yes, it was that bad.

E: I'm so excited.

K: I hate my life.

E: Shut up this is great news.

K: Well I'm going to cherish my last days of freedom before I have to go straight to hell on monday, y'all can continue on your project.

Hours passed, they were all working on their project really hard, mean while I slept and ate a shit ton of food. I felt kinda bad so I made them a pizza and called them into the kitchen. We talked for ages, and laughed way to hard until like midnight. 

I: Thanks for dinner.

K: Yeah Anytime you guys.

E: It's getting really late you guys should probably head home. 

H: Hey but before we go, are you going to the upper class party on Saturday?

K: The what?

H: The upper class get together in a big party, dress nice and fancy and celebrate their last year or two of high school. 

E: Hell yeah, count me in. Kenzie?

K: Look I'm all for celebrating an end to high school, but I'm not even a student yet.

I: No but you will be. 

E: Don't try and excuse your way out of this, you're going.

H: Come on.