6 Feet Under

AUTHORS NOTE: This is the FINALE everyone, and pull out yo tissues and bc this shit finna be sad, just wait and see.

_

*Downstairs in the house

J: Hey Carson, can we talk?

C: How'd it go?

J: Uh what?

C: Isn't that what you wanted to talk about?

J: I wanted to say, I'm taking Kenzie out tonight, i think... I think I'm going to propose.

C: Oh my god, Johnny, That's amazing, I'm so glad, this is great news too.

J: Too? Carson what's up?

C: Kenz-

E: Has anyone seen Kenzie?

J: Uh she went out this morning, not sure where.

C: No she came back a while ago, said she was going upstairs to talk to you.

J: No she didn't.

E: Well, Annie, Ian, Asher, Hayden, Lilia, and I have no clue where she is.

Ash: We may have a bit of a problem.

J: What? What's going on, Asher?!

Ash: I guess he forgot to log out on the computer, it's an email, captioned... Clyde's Location.

J: No...

I: What's the address, we're leaving now.

J: Annie, Asher, Carson, you're with me. Lilia, Hayden, Emily, you're with Ian. Lets go.

*Abandoned Junkyard.

I'm not sure why any part of me thought this would be a good Idea. I hadn't trained as much as I used to, in highschool and when I was in russia. But one thing I did have. Was rage.

All the people he had hurt.

All the people he had Killed.

He did that. Because of me. Because I didn't put an end to him last time. Had I done that, people would still be alive. His family, his ex girlfriend, they wouldn't have been hurt like that.

I- I won't ever forgive myself.

How could I be so selfish? to want a life?

Not this time.

Today. Now, I end him.

*The others arrive.

L: She could be anywhere this place is massive.

J: If I remember properly, there only one part of this junk yard that is actually used. The center.

I: Let's go!

C: Johnny can we talk?

J: Can it wait Carson, this is important.

C: So is this.

J: Look i'm sure it is, but we need to find Kenzie, before something goes wrong.

C: Just-

J: I'm sure it's important but can we talk about this after we find Kenzie.

C: It's about ke-

*Gunshots

J: KENZIE!

Johnny's POV

I was instantly panicked when I heard the gunshots, I ran past everyone, my mind instantly went to the worst possible case scenario. What if she was shot? My adrenaline was rushing, my heart was pounding. My feet quickly hit against the ground as I increased speed towards the sounds. I was able to breathe once I saw Kenzie holding up the gun In Clyde's hand. The bullets went into the sky. Not into her. I watched as she threw the gun across the ground. I went for it when she screamed "Don't, we're going to settle this like we should have."