War of Worlds

1: Rise and shine, I want everyone in the main hall.

*Main Hall

1: I've got 5 missing guards ladies and gentleman, have any ideas?

The room stayed silent.

1: That's fine, don't talk. I'm sending out my 5 of my guards on a search party, as for me I'll be staying in the room over there if you suddenly get any ideas. 

Shit. Our plan didn't consist of him staying.

An: Shouldn't you be the one to be leading the search party, they are you men after all?

E: Annie Shut up. 

1: No no, she's right, they are my men, but everyone here is expendable, even you. 

I: Can we leave now?

1: I have a better idea, Annie Leblanc and Emily Skinner please step forward.

He walked up to them and walked around them, playing with their hair, dragging his fingers down their shoulders.

1: Guards get them a change of clothes, they can meet me in the room over there.

K: Don't do this, you know very well they aren't fit for this.

1: Maybe you are, why don't you join?

K: What-

He walked up to me fast and gripped his hand on my waist and yanked me in, and looked deep into my eyes. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Johnny tense up as he clenched his fist, I stuck my hand out signaling him to stop. 

1: Guards, grab them the clothes and take them to their sleeping quarters to change. 

*Sleeping quarters

E: What the hell is going on?

K: Cuidado, hay cámaras por todas partes. (Careful, there are cameras everywhere.)

An: Que es lo que va a pasar? (What is going to happen?)

E: para que son estas ropas (what are these clothes for? )

K: Escucha cuidadosamente. Vamos a ponernos esto, saldremos y seguiremos a los guardias a la otra habitación. El líder, él estará allí esperándonos, te pedirá que hagas cosas con las que no te sientas cómodo, pero escucharás y harás lo que digan, no luches, les gusta la pelea, solo haga lo que necesite y nos dejarán ir, no les gusta que coopere. (Listen carefully. We are going to put this on, walk out and follow the guards to the other room. The leader, he is going to be in there waiting for us, he's going to ask you to do things you're not comfortable with, but you will listen and do whatever they say, do not fight it, they like the fight, just do whatever you need to and they will let us go, they don't like when you cooperate.)

An: El no va a ... (He won't...)

K: Si tengo razón sobre ellos, lo que debería ser, no lo harán. (if i'm right about them, which i should be, they won't.)

E: entonces intentemos y terminemos con esto y esperamos lo mejor. (then let's try and get this over with and hope for the best.)

Emily's Outfit: