Pranks 1 3

HOLY SHIESKIES

"Oh my god you scared me!" I turned and faced Erik.
"I tend to do that to people." He shrugged and smiled playfully.
"Anyway, I'm Packing for... For when I visit someone after Don Juan." I come up with a lie on the spot and smile.
"Oh, say, Katherina. I'm sorry that I hurt you." He says shamefully and looks down.
"Dont worry about it love, It wouldnt stop me from seeing you." I say and he looks up.
"Really?"
"Of course." I say and close my bag so no one can get into it. "Now, care to teach me a few more songs on the Organ?"
He smiles and nods. "I expect you can reach the lair by yourself?"
I nod back. "See you soon mon ange" I call as I exit my room.
"See you ange."

I slip into the closet after checking no one saw me and went into the passage way.
     Erik sure is bipolar, but sometimes I am too. Speaking of Bipolar, Van Gogh reminds me of Erik. Van Gogh is Bipolar, a recluse and such right? They're pretty similar. I shrugged at myself and skillfully avoided all traps in the passage without a moments thought.
Eventually I made it into Erik's room and I smiled at the familiar sight. Ohmygod does he have a cat? Is this Susan Kay based?! I think to myself when I see a small fluff ball in the corner. I slowly walk over and bend down to watch the ball. It moved, yes its a cat. I grinned when I saw the adorable face of a cat pop out and meow. Footsteps come up behind me.

"Thats Ayesha."
"They're adorable!" I voice my thoughts and reach to pet the cat. But the cat had other plans and springed up, hissing at me before jumping into Erik's arms.
"She doesnt really like new people." He smirked and pet her with adoration.
"Rude." I say and stand up.
He smiles playfully, "I guess not everyone likes you huh?"
I huff and stalk away to the organ. "Stop these insults and actually teach me."
"Alright. Today we learn some basics."

After my lessons with Erik I decided to befriend the cat. Erik left not to long ago to go scare the managers or whatever. He told me I could stay as long as I didnt break anything, 'no promises' I said, not knowing If I would break something or not. I stalked into the kitchen and grabbed the milk from the fridge. Oh yeah, I was wearing Erik's cloak and extra mask.
     "Time for opperation steal Erik's cat!" I awkwardly rolled on the floor and stumbled up to the wall. I peered around the corner.
     "Target spotted!" I whisper-yelled into my fake ear piece.
     "Step one," I tip toed into the room. "Place the milk in a saucer." I smart-assedly put the entire jug into a saucer. "No not that way you idiot!" My partner said, (aka my mind). "Hecc." I poured the milk and the cats attention was mine.
     "Target aquired!" I sat next to the bowl and waited. The cat didnt move. Hecc. "Kitty kitty, Ayesha, come to daddy!" I said and held out my arms. Slowly the cat got up and walked to the bowl. I grinned in satisfaction.
     I slowly reached out to pet Ayesha and she actually let me. I awed and snuggled my hand into her side. Ayesha took a few laps at the bowl. "Mission Aquired!" I shouted gleefully.
     "What the hell are you doing."
     "Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time!" I yelled and dove under Erik's bed.
     "Katherina. Why are you seducing my cat, wearing my cloak and mask, and hiding under my bed?"
     I payed no mind to him and hid farther into the shadows. "I must become the intruder so the intruder does not spot me!" I announced.
     He sighs with a breathy laugh and peeks under the bed.
     "ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION!" I screeched and wiggles out and sprinting into the foyer.
     "Okay, enough playing Kath, take it off." He motions to my getup.
     "ABUSE!" I screeched and hid my playful grin.
     He sighs and raises an eyebrow. "Katherina."
     "Fine. Party pooper." I pout and take off the mask.
    "The cloak too."
     "Nope. Its nice, I'm keeping it." I grasped the piece stubbornly.
    "Why are you even.?" He asks, taking his mask from my hand.
    "I thought I needed to dress like you to quote-un-quote seduce your cat. Also its fun." I shrug and spin in his cloak.
     "Ooookay." He turn away to put his mask away.
     "Yknow. I think you need to join me on a mission." I say and throw the cloak I was wearing at his back.
     "You truely are a child."
     "Of course monsuier."
     He picks up his cloak and dusts it off, "what mission?"
     "I'm glad you asked." I walk over spreading my hands out. "We. Prank. Carlotta." I say and smile.
     "Been there done that."
     "Shut it, we will dye her hair green and replace everything she owns to green." I explain my master plan.
     "What if we also drop water on her?" He asks and smiles deviously.
     "Perfect!" I exclaim and motion for him to put on his outfit. "I need a mask too!" I say and look at him.
     With his cloak already on he hands me the extra mask of his.
     "Double Phantom! No one will ever expect it!" I say and slap the mask on. Almost literally.
     "Of course." He smiles and bows sarcastically, "May I escort you to the supplies madamoiselle?"
     I curtsy, "But of Course monsuier! It would be a pleasure!"
     "Only a better pleasure for me."
     I hook my arm around his and smile. "Highly doubtful." I say and squeeze tighter on his arm a bit.
     He ruffles my hair and we walk to his closet of litterally everything. He wasnt wrong, he's done this before. I grab the supplies after unlocking my arm from his.
     I smile mischeiviously, "Perfect... Let the games being."