Forever (Yandere! Gohan x reader)

((Hey everyone!! Guess who not dead!? It been so long and I'm so sorry for not posting anything for about 2 months! It been very stressful with the holidays and work. I honestly couldn't figure out what to write. Anyways this story was requested by kittenthesupersaiyan  ! I hope you like it! I don't think I'm very good at yandare stories at all let alone normal stories 😩 enough of me rambling! I'm back and I'll try to post as much as a can. Happy new years to all. (Even tho I'm late)))

(S/B): school bully
(Y/N): your name

Gohan pov:

Oh (Y/N)... my sweet (Y/N)...

I never knew how incomplete my life was until met you...

When I first saw you on my first day of school...even though I was a stranger you showed me kindness and compassion...and I couldn't be happier!...

You stood by my side even when I decided to reveal who i was and my past, instead of pushing me away....you accepted me with open arms..

Lately I've been feeling...greedy..

Even I would never trade our friendship for anything in the world...I can't help but feel a twist in my stomach when I see you around others...

I want you to only look at me....

I want you to only smile at me....

I want you to only say my name....

The sound of your voice that can put an angel to shame...

"-Han...Gohan...Hello earth to Gohan!"

I snapped out of my daydream to see (Y/N)

waving her hand in front of me as she looks at me curiously. I looked around to see the classroom empty as I hear (Y/N) sigh.

"Gohan class has been over for 15 minutes! What could you been thinking about so intensely that you didn't even hear the bell go off?"

I rubbed the back of head chuckling nervously. "oh just nothing just um- how you can't sneeze with your eyes open..?"

" You are so weird Gohan!" (Y/N) giggles as she holds her bag firmly in her hands.

My heart flutters at the sound of her laugh as she flash me her dazzling smile. How can she be so beautiful..? I'm the only one who should see her smile...only me..