Chapter 15- Did You Say Yes? END

~4 Years Later~
"Congratulations on your graduation!!" JYP-Nim congratulated us. We threw our hats up in the air, screaming and yelling being heard all around us. I ran to find Mina who suddenly jumped at me.

"Mina, we did!!" I practically screamed.

"We did, Momoring, we finally made it!!"

"Come on, we need to go meet each other's parents!" I said, leading her. We were all bubbly and jittery.

"Momo!" My parents called to me.

"Mom, dad!" I exclaimed, running into their arms.

"Mom, dad, I want you to meet someone!" I pulled Mina to my side and introduced her, "this is my girlfriend, Mina!"

"Oh my.. another daughter!!" My Mom exclaimed. She hugged the both of us. My dad joined in too, laughing heartily.

"Alright, off to be introduced to Mina's parents!" I waved to them, following Mina.

"Good luck, peachy girl!" My dad yelled me. We walked in search of Mina's family.

"M-Momo, I'm so nervous... what if they don't approve?" She asked.

"Don't worry, Mina. I won't let it happen. We'll always be together... forever," I reassured her. Speak of the devil, we heard Mina's name being called out.

"Mom...? Dad??" She called out when she saw them. Her dad had a lot of bruises and scars, and he was in crutches. She ran towards them, me trailing behind.

"Mina, dear, congratulations on your graduation! Oh, who's this, Mina?" Her mom questioned.

"Umm, Mom? T-This is... my girlfriend, Momo..." she muttered out.

"Mina, you like girls?!" A boy, who I'm guessing is her brother, questioned.

"I... yes," she looked down in shame.

"Oh, Mina. Don't feel like you've caused us shame. Mina, baby, we support your relationship with Momo!" Her dad said.

"R-Really?!" Mina exclaimed.

"Yes, Mina," her mom then nodded. Mina screamed and hugged me so tight.

"M-Minari... I can't... breathe!" I told her, while also hugging her back. Her family was

"Hahah, I'm so sorry, Momoring!!" She yelled. She gave me a peck on the lips, showing the whole world her beautiful, gummy smile.

All of us students had to attend a graduation party for us so we stayed out pretty late. We were walking in the streets, still in our gowns.

"Minari, we should have our families combine and have a dinner," I suggested.

"Oh, yeah, Momoring, I'd get to know your sister more and fall in love with her, too," she teased.

"Never mind, let's not have a dinner," I joked.

"Ahahah, just kidding! My one and only is Momoring," and she hugged me.

"Let's call our families then, but where should we dine?" I asked.

"Our house, obviously!" Ahh, this penguin is so cute. And, she's finally mine!

We called our parents in our brand new house. The house was big, almost too big just for the two of us. But that means we get to invite as many people.

We started preparing the dinner, setting our plates and utensils around the table. I tidied the house, fixing the furniture even though we already did that. I wanted to impress Mina's family! I went out into the balcony, cleaning it too. When I finished, I looked out to see the beautiful beach shore. The moon was shining over it, the water glinting with white. It was so beautiful, just like my penguin. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms come around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.