Chapter 3: His UK shit

Naeun's POV

I literally stopped breathing as soon as I looked at the guy standing at my door, which happens to be Jung Hoseok.

He took a step backward, as he looked up to the number of my apartment, as he stepped forward again.

"I'm at the right place, why are you here?", he asked me, looking as confused as I do.

"What are you talking about? What are you doing in front of my apartment?", I asked him, emphasizing on the word 'you' while pointing at him with my index finger.

"I'm here to move in—wait, so you're the one who posted that advertisement?", he asked.

So he's 'mickeymickey'?

"Yeah, and what's up with your weird ass username?", I asked him, as he pulled a leash, and a dog barked at me.

"He's Mickey,"

I flinched at the dog's voice, as I took a few baby steps back, not wanting to feed the dog with my fleshes.

"Calm down, Mickey-ah. She's fine," he said to his dog, ruffling his fur.

He looked up to me, smiling, as he asked me, "So when are you going to let me in?"

I stepped aside, letting him step into the place, along with his dog. I sat in the couch, as his dog jumped into my lap, snuggling his head into my stomach.

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS THING DOING TO ME???", I freaked out, since I've never liked dogs ever since a stray dog in Daegu bit my leg.

And since then, I never want to get near a dog ever again.

"GET THIS THING OFF ME!!!", I screamed, keeping my eyes shut, as I heard Hoseok laughed at me.

"YAH!! HELP ME GETTING THIS THING OFF ME!! WHY ARE YOU JUST LAUGHING???", I yelled at him, and I swear I would cry if this thing is keeping this up for any longer.

"Can't you tell that he likes you? Look at how he snuggled his head against you," he said, pointing at the dog who is currently indeed, snuggling his head into my stomach.

I took a deep breath, as I tried to calm myself down, since Hoseok isn't helping at all.

I slowly brought my hands to Mickey's body, running my fingers through his thick soft fur.

He's right, this thing likes me.

"Aww, look at him.", I smiled in awe, as I saw the dog curled up in my lap.

"Aye, I told you he likes you.", Hoseok said, smiling proudly as he proved himself right.

Hoseok approached me, sitting right next to me, as he looked at me, while his hand ruffling Mickey's fur.

"So where's my room?", he asked, as I put Mickey on the floor, walking towards the guest room, as Hoseok followed me closely behind.

I pushed the door opened, and his eyes lighted up with glints of excitement, looking all across the room.

"How is it?"

"It's nice! I love it!", he beamed brightly, sitting on the king sized bed.

"Towel is in the third drawer, and bathroom is just right next to this room, on your left.", I explained to him.

He just nodded, as he stood up again, walking up to me. "Thanks, I love this place."

"No problem. And if you don't mind, may I ask why you move here? Isn't your previous apartment is hundred times better than this?"