Epilogue

Naeun's POV

I walked out my room with a big suitcase in my hand, and Hoseok who had just walked out of his room looked surprised to see me.

"Where are you going? Why are you bringing your suitcase with you—"

"I'm staying at Areum's place for a few weeks," I said without looking at him.

"Wait," he said, grabbing my wrist, as I turned around to face him.

"Is it because of me?"

I pulled my wrist out of his grip, as I turned my back to him, walking away, before stopping a few steps away from the front door.

"I will be moving out next month, so maybe you could stay here with your small family.", I said, walking towards the front door. I opened the door, ready to head out, before slamming the door shut after leaving him some words that made him taken aback.

"And your baby,"

-----------------------------------------------------

It has been 7 years since I moved out from the place, and now things are much better than before.

I don't do multiple part time jobs anymore, ever since I started modelling, and it went pretty good.

My face are at the front cover of every magazines, and Dawon unnie couldn't be happier about it.

I'm so grateful for the life that I'm living right now.

And now, at 12am, I am wandering around the streets of Huamdong, all by myself.

While I was walking down the street, a few girls came to me, smiling brightly at me. "Oh my gosh, it is really you!", the girl with the same haircut as me beamed.

She also had a shoulder-length hair, but she dyed her hair into platinum blonde, and with her shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, she was pretty easy to be spotted from afar.

"Hello, Naeun unnie. My name is Park Haneul, and I am a big fan of you! Can I have a photo with you?", the girl with long curly brown hair beamed.

"Sure," I answered in short, and all 3 of them stood next to me, as the girl named Haneul held her phone up in front of us, snapping a few pictures.

The girl with a long dark purple straight hair thanked me for agreeing to take pictures with them, as I continued to walk around.

I walked into a hidden night club, and the music is blasting all across the room, and I walked up directly to the bar.

The bartender then smirked at me, "Oh wow, we have a visit from the world's top model.", he wiggled his eyebrow at me.

"Shut up, Taehyung.", I hit his head, as he winced in pain, giggling.

"You're a bartender now, huh? What about the restaurant where you worked at before?"

He smiled sheepishly, "I still work there. I am only a bartender at night. So, what would you like to have?"

"Give me anything that could relieve my stress,"

He handed me a glass of vodka, as I took a sip on it, and the burning sensation went down my throat.

"Fuck, this thing is strong,"

"Yeah, I know. That's why we can only drink a glass of it—"

"Give me one more glass," I requested after gulping down the whole thing in the small glass.