Chapter 8: His secret

Naeun's POV

My shift has just ended, so now I'm walking around the street with Hoseok to keep me company.

He has been visitting me a lot these days, it's like his daily routine now. But I don't really mind that actually though.

At least I'm not alone.

We are enjoying the sunrise from the bridge, as I held out my arms, as I let my hair freely dances along with the wind.

"Naeun-ssi,"

I heard Hoseok calling out my name, and without bothering to face him, I just answered shortly.

"Hm?"

"Have you ever dated anyone?"

My eyes shot wide opened upon hearing his question as I pulled my arms back to my side, shifting my gaze to him.

"Why should I answer that?"

"Why can't you?"

"No, I mean, why would you want to know?"

"I'm just wondering," he said, looking away from me.

I turned my head to him, staring at his attractive side profile, before looking back at the view in front of us.

"No, I don't. Never had one,"

Hoseok shifted his attention to me, as he frowned in confusion, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Why?"

"My life is just flooded with so many problems that I didn't get the time to think about dating anyone,"

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. My sister is looking for a model for her upcoming fashion show in Dubai.", he said as I turned to him.

"So?"

"So, I recommended you as her model. She agreed immediately, so she asked me to tell you about this.", he said.

"Modelling? I have zero experience in that shit," I turned his offer down, shaking my head no.

"Oh, come on! You don't have to work at either the convenient store or the restaurant if you're accepting this offer," he persuaded.

"I'll think about it,"

"Let's go home," he said out of the blue, as I nodded, so we walked home together.

As soon as we reached our shared apartment, I walked in first, and there I saw Jungkook watching a movie.

As he noticed my presence, he flashed me his signature cute bunny smile, waving his hand brightly at me.

"Hey!", he beamed excitedly.

"Hey," I answered lowly, and walked up to him, sitting next to him on the couch.

I crouched down to grab my pendrive, where I stored all of my horror movies. I held it up in the air, smiling mischievously.

"Who's up for a horror movie?"

"Me, me!", Jungkook raised his hand in a quick motion, as I connected my pendrive to the TV, choosing a movie that's good to watch.

Hoseok sat next to me, while Jungkook on my right, so I am in between the guys. I hugged the cushion against my chest, before asking for popcorn from Jungkook.

I really love horror movies, and I think Jungkook does too. But Hoseok...hm, I don't think he does.

He has been covering his eyes ever since the movie started.