Addition

"Hey Kookie! What'Cha got there — OH MY LORD IT'S A NAKED PERSON!" Jungkook's roommate screamed as he opened the door. He covered his eyes in shock and almost hit Jungkook in the process.

Jungkook annoyingly swatted his hand at him as he tried to balance the sleeping boy on his left arm and knee.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks for telling me Seokjin hyung," Jungkook said, "Now get out of the way, I need to set this guy down on my bed."

Seokjin just huffed and stepped aside with his hand around his eyes as Jungkook and Yoongi entered the dorm room. Yoongi realized how the dorm room looked, comfy and homey. The light blue walls had an almost magical look to them and the furniture looked like the softest cushions ever.

The stairs leading up to Jungkook's room were hardwood and a nice shade of burnt brown. Yoongi set their stuff down onto the table before walking up the stairs with Jungkook, glancing at the boy in his arms.

The dorm was relatively big, so it wouldn't surprise Yoongi if there were at least 5 more roommates living here.

Once they reached Jungkook's room at the end of the hallway, Yoongi took note of Jungkook's bedroom door. It was light brown, kind of like his hair, but unlike his hair, the door was covered with stickers of many different things. The stickers were actually quite big, around four inches by five inches. Most of the stickers were actually mermaid stickers and Yoongi soon realized they had the same pictures on them that Jungkook has in his folder. The other stickers are composed of sunsets, trees, and the sky.

"I like to make stickers of my favorite pictures." Jungkook said professionally, as he noticed Yoongi's interested stare.

Jungkook gently kicked open the door with his foot and motioned for Yoongi to hold it for him. Yoongi compiled, feeling the smooth wood pressing against his palm as the door creaked open further. The younger male walked into the room with the orange haired boy cradled in his arms.

Yoongi soon followed as Jungkook placed the boy down onto his messy, light blue bed. Yoongi quickly threw the blanket over the other's body, trying to resist from pouncing on the poor sleeping boy and kissing him.  The boy's body was so slim, yet it had curves in all the right places. He look extremely feminine, from his lips to his long, smooth legs. Yoongi watched as Jungkook brushed the sleeping boy's bangs to the side and press a small kiss against his forehead.

Yoongi could feel anger boiling in his stomach. He wanted to push Jungkook off the bed and replace his kiss with his own, but he resisted.

"Look at this cutie~"

Both Jungkook and Yoongi turned their heads towards the voice. Standing by the door was perhaps another of Jungkook's roommates. The man's arms were crossed as he smirked at the presence of the boy in Jungkook's bed. Jungkook huffed and replied.

"Hey Namjoon hyung. Please don't touch him. He's mine and I'm not sharing."

Namjoon just laughed as he sauntered over to Jungkook's bed and sat next to him. Namjoon has dull dark purple colored hair and it was styled in a way that allowed most of his hair to sway to one side. He caressed the orange haired male's face and ran his thumb over the other's lips, adding pressure in certain areas. Namjoon licked his top lip as he started to trail his hand down the boy's neck before Yoongi and Jungkook both quickly swatted his hand away.

Jungkook looked absolutely appalled and furious while Yoongi was thinking of ways to get away with murder. Namjoon only shrugged as he got up from the bed and walked back to the door frame before turning around.

"He's beautiful, quite the catch. Would you let me have a taste afterward?" He asked.

"Hell no."