Dress up

"Am I cuter in this or this?" Hoseok asks Namjoon and Seokjin, as he compares two different outfit options.

While Namjoon was enjoying the sight of a nearly naked Hoseok struggling to prance around his room, his other roommate was actually helping the orange haired boy choose which outfit looked better. They have seen Hoseok try on pants, shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, sweaters, and a lot more options. Currently, they were trying to decide between a cute, pink sweater that belonged to Seokjin with black shorts or a light blue blouse with a cat on it and longer white pants.

"How about you try the pink one?" Seokjin asked.

Hoseok nodded immediately and pulled Jungkook's sweatshirt over his head, leaving him almost completely naked. Seokjin blushed and covered his eyes with his hands. Namjoon, on the other hand, just stared at the orange haired boy's beautiful, tan skin and the black sun tattoo he had. He then felt a harsh slap on the back of his head, courtesy of Seokjin, who wanted the male dressing up in front of them to have some privacy. Namjoon grumbled before covering his hands, still occasionally taking peeks at the changing boy.

Finally, Hoseok managed to figure out how to get the sweater over his head and get his arms into the arm holes. The sweater fell just below his knees and swayed to and fro with every stumble he made. The shorts were easier to get on, and luckily Jungkook let him borrow some underwear, so he wasn't completely naked underneath. The shorts were almost completely covered by the sweater.

"Done!" Hoseok cutely squeaked.

Seokjin and Namjoon both removed their hands from their hands, only to be blessed with the beautiful sight of Hoseok dressed up in the most adorable outfit. They could only stare at the other's slim figure and smooth legs before the male's legs began to wobble again before he fell to the ground. Hoseok groaned softly and crawled on all fours to Seokjin, who was sitting on the bed.

Watching the orange haired boy crawl on the floor with his back arched like that was arousing enough, but what made it even worse was how he settled in between Seokjin's legs, begging with his eyes to be let up onto the bed. Namjoon couldn't understand how his hyung resisted such a hot sight, he couldn't even handle it.

The eldest only blushed a deep shade of red before grabbing the boy on the floor by the hips and lifting him onto his own lap.

"Thanks, Jinnie!" Hoseok giggled, wrapping his arms around the male's neck and snuggled into his chest. "It hurts my legs to do that!"

"You mean crawl?" Namjoon asked as he sat on the bed next to Seokjin.

"Yeah, that." Hoseok responded.

Namjoon reached over and fiddled with the hem of Hoseok's sweater, letting the pink fabric cause friction between his finger tips. The way the clothing pooled around Hoseok's stomach area made Namjoon concerned about whether or not the male ate enough.

It was strange for Namjoon to be this concerned about someone, but he liked feeling this caring of someone. It made his insides feel warm and bubbly.

"You're so cute." He said out loud, surprising his hyung and Hoseok.

Hoseok giggled cutely before lightly smacking his sweater paw against Namjoon's chest.

"Thanks, I guess. I'm not sure if you're totally correct though. Only about five mermaids have told me that, " Hoseok adorably held up his hand with all five fingers stretched out, "but the rest of them told me I looked like Yellow Tang." He mutters.

"What the hell is wrong with them?! You're the most gorgous person I have ever seen in my entire life!" Seokjin nodded at that statement, agreeing completely. "You're so much better than that! You're so beautiful, pretty, and you're the cutest creature alive!" Namjoon said, outraged.