CHAPTER 1: WASTE OF SPACE

Yeah.. exactly, that's how they looked... Lifeless and cold yet sad eyes. I admired his features for a while that I didn't realize that I was still on the ground and he extended his hand for me for like 2 minutes straight.

"Um.."he said looking at me then his hand. I cursed in thoughts knowing that I look like an idiot, 'DAFUQ WAS THAT Y/N?!' I thought while gripping his big hand and pulling myself up.

"Uhh.. sorry about that, I was just daydreaming and..." I said while fiddling with my fingers.

"were you daydreaming as well when you kept me waiting for 2 minutes to get you up as well?"
'Oof, savage much... ' I thought. "Well uuuhhhh..."I said trying to think of a lie. "it's okay, no need to apologise, goodbye" he said in a cold tone as he had a blank face. He quickly walked away into some dark alley and watched him as he disappears into it.

'wow.. rude much'  I thought as I continued walking to school. 'Third year of high school is gonna be a mess' I thought..as I remembered my previous highschool years, getting bullied and being called a lazy ass or a waste of space by people who in the end became miserable indeed.. I was having an evil smirk on my face on the last part.

I let out a heavy sigh "I just hope my Socially awkward ass can't be misunderstood by people".

I stood in front of the school gate for 5 minutes straight trying to persuade my awkward ass to get the fuq in. After that I took a deep sigh and went in. People were ignoring me which was a good sign, but I kept hearing whispers and alot of gossiping about someone.

I turned my head to where their eyes were directed towards to see some looking at a boy... He looked so familiar. He was ahead of me as he hung his head down so I couldn't see his face.

Still, all I could process in my head was why... Why was he laughed at and whispered about.
I tried shaking these thoughts out of my head thinking maybe they weren't talking trash about him and they were like.. fangirling over him or something. Until I heard it all........

"Pretending bitch"
"lonely hoe"
"So weird"
"He's like an alien"
"Who TF does he thinks he is?!"
"Lazy as*hole"
"What a waste of space in the world.."

Ehh?............waste of space?

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Wow.... I have a feeling that the rest of the story will be as shitty as this chapter.. -__-

Anyways see u next chapter .. anyeong!!! (>u<)/