CHAPTER 30: MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE

What a drinking party it was...

"Yo hyung, catch" And a ball was sent to the zoned-out namjoon's head. He's too drunk to even comprehend anything.

"I FUQING TOLD YOU TO CATCH BITCH!" jimin yelled with the beer bottle in hand.

Yep, that's how drunk we were...

Time skip to next day brought to you by... (insert a meme in the comments )

"the party was indeed lit, don't you think? " I spoke, making taehyung Hum in response.

It was a moment of silence, until Tae broke it.

"Im so confused... " said taehyung with a pure boxy smile plastered on his face.

I just hummed in question, watching the beauty of a boy skipping his way on the beach, one hand holding his shoes. He looked at me, smiling even wider before speaking.

"... how can the future seem so slow, yet the past felt like it happened in a snap of a finger? "

He's right. you always wait for the upcoming future, making it feel so slow. However, in the end, it becomes something that happened in the past. You get over it, realizing it was just a moment in your life. It wasn't something you were going to stay with forever. Just a moment of life.

"maybe because you never know. You keep predicting the future and waiting for it, when in the end, it will become in the past. Just a moment of your life." i answered, making him stop in his tracks.

He seemed to be in deep thoughts, his finger under his chin.

"but don't these moments affect your life though?" he asked again, tilting his head like an innocent child.

"well.. I think... Some are pretty important and will do." i replied, walking ahead of him. He caught up to me though, running now.

"what was an important moment of your life?" he asked, facing me yet walking backwards.

"hmm.. " I hummed, my arms crossed while watching the anticipation on his bewildered face.
".. probably the day I saved you.. It changed a lot in my life"

His face changed from surprized to a huge smile plastered on his face. He then stopped on his tracks, facing my small frame.

"what's yours?" i asked, avoiding his warm gaze, and my face from getting red.

"I'd say... The moment you bumped into me. None would've happened if you never did." he confessed. I couldn't help but feel the urge to kiss him, which I did. It was a warm and kind one.

"it was.. Definitely an important one. I never would've met you, or the others if I watched where I was going" I said, smiling. His face had a huge smile plastered upon it. He then spoke.

"it was indeed, my most beautiful moment in life"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Guys, first of all, sooooo sorry for the EXTREMELY late update. Didn't have internet connection for a while.

Second of all, sadly, that's the last chapter of this shitty story (couldn't think of a good ending tbh
- __- )