CHAPTER 13: MESSED UP

"Are you sure mother won't kill me?" Taehyung said from beside me. I explained taehyung's illness to the P.E teacher and she agreed to make me take care of taehyung. Meaning, she made us sit on a nearby bench and watch the rest exercise.

"We'll take a different route. I'm thinking behind the house so that she won't see us. You're gonna stay at mine until the time when school ends, then you'll go back. She won't suspect anything." I explained making him nod in process surprised at how I planned this.

"T-t-thank you f-for t-taking care of m-me" he thanked shyly. He sure is cute when he stutters.

"I just need to pass by the nurse first" I said before storming off. I just hope the nurse has what I need.

"Doctor Ah Ro, you there?" I called walking inside the empty clean room. "Yes darling, I'm inside. Just a second!" She replied while holding a box and putting it aside.

She sighed in relief upon placing the heavy box. "I know this is a weird question but... Do you have an IV injection device thingy?" She simply nodded like it's normal "why do you need it?" Curiosity hit her.

"Long story short, taehyung got sick and my friends and I took him to the hospital. It turns out he's got anemia and he needs some stuff from IV injection. Bad enough, he was forced to leave and haven't recovered completely. So I thought about skipping school and taking him to my house to take care of him, so that's why I need it"
I explained in the fastest way possible. She just had a blank face with a 'uh huh' sound from her.

She took a deep sigh of defeat before answering "look, I'll give it to you just because it's taehyung who needs it. He's a fragile boy whom I pity". I couldn't control my happiness and just hugged her. "You're welcome darling" was all she said.

I gave her my address so that someone can send it to my house. I headed out looking for taehyung until I found him at the school gate with both our bags on his shoulder. "Here" he handed me my own.

We did as the plan and took a different route until we reached my house. I unlocked the door and taehyung instantly went in, scared that his mother might see him. He looked around the house with a small smile "you have a very nice place y/n" he complimented as I felt my cheeks become red. Is this normal? I... Think it is because I'm the type of person who can't handle a compliment.

He dropped himself on the couch. "So... How do you plan on taking care of me anyways?" He brought out while moving his head above the couch so he's looking at me upside down.

I took a deep sigh "first, take off your shirt". "Eeeehhhhh?!" he questioned with a tomato face while holding on to himself, not doing what's in his mind.

"I didn't mean it that way! What I meant is... The bruises on your back" I pointed at them while he was shocked. "H-how d--"I inturupted "I was passing by in P.E session and saw your back when you took off your shirt" we both now were in an awkward/embarrassed mode.

"Y-you don't have to take care o--" I swiftly took off his shirt and he tried covering himself. "Well sorry, but I have to" I said proudly with a smile that matches leaving him confused. I went to the drawer nearby and picked up the bruises cream and some bandages. He turned to his left letting me face his back as I sat on his right. 

"D-do you mind if I put it on you myself?" I asked shyly and he answered in a similar tone "n-no I don't. Go ahead." I did as told and applied the cream on his back.

I ACCIDENTALLY found myself checking him out while still applying it, and damn, he has a fine waist indeed. His smooth skin with it's tone is just...so perfect. "Uhh.. would you please stop checking me out. It's weird" he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Shit, how did you know?" I was surprised. "One, you kept staring at my back for a good 2 minuites not applying shit. And second, you were thinking out loud" he explained and just watched me become embarrassed "i-im so sorry! I didn't mean to. I just got lost in thoughts!".