CHAPTER 10: I LOVED HER

"w-what's narcolepsy?" I asked in worry. He just sighed and placed jimin in his seat with his head on the desk. "Narcolepsy is a mental illness that makes a person fall asleep at any time unexpectedly. For example, person with narcolepsy can be all hyped up for a moment but suddenly falls asleep anyways" he continued as I felt bad for him.

"Woah, how can a person live like that?" Taehyung asked in curiosity. Hoseok just smiled "well, he's like that.. I've always been by his side just in case something happened to him" he changed the topic making the entire class feel bad for the guy. "Ahh.. I hope you guys understand his situation and please, don't act weird around him just because of that" hoseok added brightly like nothing happened.

"Hey umm.. you sure he's okay?" Mr. Han added as he just got in. Hoseok sighed knowing he's gonna have to explain the whole situation again.
"No need to call emergency sir, he's just asleep. He has narcolepsy" he said those sentences as if it's his hundredth time saying them. Mr. Han just nodded and continued the session.

Jimin woke up in the middle of the session and apologized for what happened. "No need to, kid. Hoseok explained everything." Teacher said with a smile. Yep, Mr. Han is definitely my favorite teacher. Jimin looked kinda relived and opened his bag searching for something. He then looked at hoseok and whispered "hey hoseok, do you have my pills?". Hoseok looked like he remembered something and pulled out some medicine from his bag. Wow, so jimin takes some pills to stop it from happening for some time... Interesting.

~~~~~

"Am I the only one who thought that class went pretty fast" I said as the 2 boys just walked silently beside me.

"Hey wait up! y/n...wait up!" A high-pitched voice said between pants, and beside me was jimin and hoseok following behind him. "I'm sorry... For what happened in class" he was still panting. "It's okay, hoseok told us. It wasn't your fault" he just smiled at me. "Anyways, see ya" I said before turning but he stopped me. "Wait, can I come with?"
"Uh... WE." Hoseok added
"Right, can we come with?"
"Sure" I said as the five of us headed to the rooftop.

~~~~~

"Ahh, how I missed you.." jimin said hugging my arm. "Aww, missed you too mochi". I then heard whispering.
"Am I the only one confused here yoongi?"
"Nope, I'm confused as well"
"Who is he?"
"Maybe y/n's boyfriend"
"Correction. EX boyfriend who she left and finally met again after years"
"Wait. Maybe her ex-husban--"
"NO. HES NOT" I inturupted shooting them a death glare. "Well then, explain." Taehyung said crossing his arms waiting for an answer. i sighed "I met him when I was 8. I was getting bullied and he saved me. that's when we became best friends, but then my mother had to move suddenly for work. I didn't get to chance to say goodbye to him" I felt sad saying the last part out loud. "I told you I forgive you, didn't I? Stop taking it all on yourself" I just nodded and ended up smiling at his words. jimin didn't change one bit.

"Oh yeah, jimin and hoseok. Little do you know, taehyung and I are victims of bullying. So don't get surprised when you see it"
Hoseok's jaw dropped and jimin was just raging.
He was raging silently but he was kicking the wall.
"Where are they? I swear to God I'm gonna make them pay for hurting my friends an-" jimin was rage-talking when yoongi inturupted.
"Woah woah woah, no offense but, what can a mini boy like you ever do?"
"You haven't clearly seen what y/n and I saw last week" taehyung said casually.
"Wait, you saw what happened last week?" Jimin had his face covered in embarrassment.
"Yes, and you were just. awesome." Taehyung and I said in Union giving him a thumbs up.
"Yep, jimin was just too awesome I'm so proud of this guy!" hoseok added holding jimin's shoulders and jumping like an idiot. He is possibly the most positive and supporting person I've seen in my life.
Yoongi was confused so I decided to explain.
"Look, long story short, jimin beat the shit out of seojun"

"Yoooooooo" yoongi had that evil smile on. Why is he so happy although he doesn't get bullied. Well, We made a deal to make him take a different direction to class everyday, but this story is for another time.

~~~~~

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

Soo, for feedback, everyone left for their reasons except for me and jimin. He is just glancing at the clear blue sky while I'm just being awkward. "Hey umm.. can I tell you a secret" jimin finally spoke and I just nodded. "Did you know that I came to this school just to find y/n?" I became shocked at his words but managed to say "why?". "Well, I guess love makes you crazy". My. Jaw. Dropped. "No...way"
"Yes way. Ever since childhood, I loved her"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Soo.. 2 chapers in 1 day?