CHAPTER 18: I'M DYING

December 26th

The mall sure is crowded today. We must hurry on getting the party's decorations and stuff. Yes. WE. Im talking about namjoon, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, jungkook and I. And yes, I introduced jungkook to them at school. They thought it was weird at first but then became total friends with him. From what I learned about jungkook is that he acts all shy and stuff, but then becomes a real brat when he's excited. No offence, I meant it in a good way. Plus.....he calls me noona *extremely deep sigh out of frustration*.

"Alright then, were splitting. yoongi, hoseok and I are getting the cake and some shit related to that. Jimin, jungkook and y/n are getting the decorations and other shit related as well. You all can get your presents on the way as well." Namjoon announced sounding like a leader, I feel like he IS secretly our leader. We all nodded in response.

Jimin, jungkook and I headed to the decorations shop. It was a small shop with bright Christmas lights and a fake tree to the side of the door way. It was very hard to choose since they were all so good so we decided to check every single shop there before deciding.

Wait. Is that a new shop? I told everyone to continue as I examined the new shop there. It was all wood here and there and it had it's name cut in fabric. It made me feel like I'm entering a cabin or some reef mood. "Doll...house?" I read out loud the name written in fabric before entering out of curiosity. What is all this about?

As I entered, a young red haired woman with pig tails greeted me.

"Welcome there! Never expected to see someone here actually, hehe" she said in the brightest tone possible, she kind of reminded me of hoseok, heh.

"So, for all your information, this shop is basically creating a person in real life as a plushie doll" she explained as I tried processing everything she said. And then I got a beautiful idea, I'm thinking of getting this as a gift for tae. Well, it's not gonna be his birthday one but.... Why not?

"Hey umm... If I showed you a picture of someone, can you make me a plushie doll of him?" I said scrolling my phone of the picture.

"Sure honey, just send it to me. Don't worry, I'll delete it afterwards" should I believe her? Well, I can't be the only person here who gave her the person's photo, right?

I sent the picture to her. It was a selfie with taetae. He was smiling his beautiful boxy smile in it, I decided to put is as my lock screen after sending.

The lady gasped at how beautiful he is.

"My God, your boyfriend sure is beautiful!." She exclaimed in awe, am I jealous of his beauty? maybe.

"Hah, ahh, he's.... Actually not my boyfriend" I restated awkwardly at how embarrassing this is.

"YET. Am I correct?" She made sure looking at my blushing mess. But hey, I don't think she's wrong.

"Yeah, yet." I reassured her sighing after. She smiled like an idiot.

"Anyways, the doll will be done in half an hour." She stated pulling out some fiber before cutting it.

I decided to take a stroll around the mall hoping I'd find the rest, and a good present for the birthday boy. Taehyung seems to always be in a bad mood or getting abused or raped often. I want to get him something to show him how much I love him no matter what, and that's when I found the perfect thing; a ring, a really beautiful one with silver diamonds on top of it. It looked so simple yet enchanting just like.... His eyes.

That's it. I'm buying this thing, no matter what.

As I was buying it though.......

"Did you know that you can carve on the ring whatever you want?" One guy said who looked like he works there said which made my face brighten.